Modifiers to reduce the grind.

1 hour ago, uStruckdHerkulez said:

I have a question but didn't want to start a new thread for it so i ask here:

What are drop pods and how do i use them for exfil?

Drop pods are basically an extra bit of EXP for the Fireteam. Involves them going a bit out of the way to capture an item. Risk vs reward kind of deal.

They're not needed for the exfil part in any way. It's entirely optional.

• Like 3

On 9/11/2021 at 1:27 PM, JimNGary4Jay said:

Is anyone else using the modifiers only to be met with the game crashing when the match is loading in. Super annoying 

That happened to me when I was going crazy with the modifiers (everything 1000%, etc.). When I toned down the modifiers and only used what I needed, it was able to run fine.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Done well over 100 long claims against fireteam bots and no trophy for either 100 long claims or any claims. I'm thinking the claims have to be against human controlled players.

Edit: trophies are just incredibly buggy. AI Fireteam claims do count.

Edited by Banana_Sausage47
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 8:12 PM, GUDGER666 said:

For the 1000 trophies set Fireteam to 500% movement speed, they will instantly be at your location when you spawn. 

They will be at your spawn approximately 40% of the time. The other 60% of the time it seems like one or more of the Fireteam bots get stuck on objects in the map like logs, trucks, and rocks. Lowering the Fireteam speed to 200-250% seems to help them avoid getting stuck, at least on Airfield.

On 8/26/2022 at 1:01 PM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Done well over 100 long claims against fireteam bots and no trophy for either 100 long claims or any claims. I'm thinking the claims have to be against human controlled players.

Edit: trophies are just incredibly buggy. AI Fireteam claims do count.

AI Fireteam claims do count; it's how I got my trophy last month. However, you are correct that they can be buggy. I alternated doing claims in Classic Hunt, no modifiers, and private matches with modifiers. The count was a slightly off, but Blooded, Trophy Taker, Elite, and Ancient all unlocked in private matches. If you're continuing to have issues, try switching to Classic Hunt without modifiers. The modifiers may be what is causing the bugs.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:08 AM, AgentSmiz said:

Drop pods are basically an extra bit of EXP for the Fireteam. Involves them going a bit out of the way to capture an item. Risk vs reward kind of deal.

They're not needed for the exfil part in any way. It's entirely optional.

^This. I believe they add 1-2K XP to your total once you exfil. The final trophy for XP unlocks at level 100, so they can help you reach that sooner. If you've already hit 100, two of the best assault rifles become available at XP levels 115 and 135, but it is quite a grind to earn that much XP. Drop pods help, plus the more XP you earn per match the more Veritanium you receive. Veritanium is only useful for cosmetics, but considering how many dozens of hours you'll be playing this game, you might as well look good while grinding.

Dead_Body_Eater, another modifier that helps with the 1000 headshots as a Fireteam members is to go to Fun modifiers and turn Large Heads (or Big Heads, I forget) ON. The AI heads become HUGE and it is much easier to land headshots.

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Wrap artist specifically 👍

Ah you may need an actual player for that I had friends with me for some of them but there's no reason having the mods on would prevent it I never had mods off except in fire team public wins although some mods I'd suggest not using cause they make accidentally killing or glitching happen. Like low gravity aka super jumps had people stuck in trees or out of map lol

• Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 12:58 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Ah you may need an actual player for that I had friends with me for some of them but there's no reason having the mods on would prevent it I never had mods off except in fire team public wins although some mods I'd suggest not using cause they make accidentally killing or glitching happen. Like low gravity aka super jumps had people stuck in trees or out of map lol

The 100km trophy is not popping. I have ran branches for 8hrs straight. How long does it take?

And yes i am on approx 980 claims. So decided to do this one first.

Is it ok to run branches and end match with no kills. Or do i have to kill for it to register?

Edited by DividedByMankind

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

The 100km trophy is not popping. I have ran branches for 8hrs straight. How long does it take?

And yes i am on approx 980 claims. So decided to do this one first.

Is it ok to run branches and end match with no kills. Or do i have to kill for it to register?

It does take a long time I left it rubber banded overnight and part of a day for it to unlock and nah you don't have to kill anyone I just found a good longish branch or 2 branches close together Incase the rubber band stretched and he jumped branches Abit 

No idea who thought up having to run that long in branches and decided it was a good idea. And bad part is jumping branches don't count just actual distance on branch which are short.......

Just now, Taliesin_2943 said:

It does take a long time I left it rubber banded overnight and part of a day for it to unlock and nah you don't have to kill anyone I just found a good longish branch or 2 branches close together Incase the rubber band stretched and he jumped branches Abit 

No idea who thought up having to run that long in branches and decided it was a good idea. And bad part is jumping branches don't count just actual distance on branch which are short.......

Yeah m8, just got it litterally 10min ago. Syncing when i get 20 more claims, then rest of fireteam, thats prob 30h aswell

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah m8, just got it litterally 10min ago. Syncing when i get 20 more claims, then rest of fireteam, thats prob 30h aswell

If you mean fireteam in public it really doesn't take super long or if it does I never noticed I was constantly laughing at my team mates or the predator

Team mates cause without fail they have no idea what they're doing but somehow still get finished

Predator cause in 100 matches only once was it NOT a prepubescent child screaming or taunting us how there gunna kill us while telling us where they are lol usually after they get stomped. Or they quite out and we had a peaceful game without predator

Once we actually had a pro predator they wiped the whole team in like a minute lol

• 2 months later...

If you have 2 consoles (or 2 people), then you can get 31 claims per private match with these settings:
* 1 person predator, 1 person fireteam
* Fireteam Bots = 3
* No AI mercs
* Number of reinforcements = 10
* Set reinforcement spawn times as low as you can

1] Predator kills and claims the 3 bots
2] Human fireteam member reinforces
3] Goto step 1
4] When all 10 reinforcements are used up, Predator kills and claims the human fireteam
= 31 claims

Each match lasts about 8 minutes

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2