Now is impossible to play this game.. Error ( CE-34878-0)

Xz_GrayWolf_zX

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to enter into the main menu so I'd say yes, haven't tried to play yet. I'll have to grind this one rapidly before it gets rekt again ?

Played, popped a trophy, all seems to work!

Edited by Rejim
  • Like 2

On 23/6/2021 at 3:04 PM, Rejim said:

Managed to enter into the main menu so I'd say yes, haven't tried to play yet. I'll have to grind this one rapidly before it gets rekt again 1f605.png

Played, popped a trophy, all seems to work!

I've yet to play this game , it will be the next game that i have to start.. I hope that they fixed all the problem :eyebrow:

I have started playing the game yesterday. It works, and it's playable, but there are some bugs here and there. Some target don't appear where they are supposed to be and there are some issues with the lights and shadows in some level. Things like this, don't know if the game was always like that, or if this issues are caused by this whole update thing. 

Overall it's pretty mediocre and boring, I want to finish as soon as possible. 

Edited by Play3GianniGreed

9 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i did it about 8-9 months ago on pro. apart from a few crashes, and frame rate problems near an outdoor pool. i don't remember there being any issue, and it was a digital release.

Previous PS4 firmware (8.50) made the game unstable. It is believed the issue has now been resolved -- firmware 8.52 fixed it. :)