RED, RED, RED!!!

cool_jefferson

This game man. When I picture it in my mind, all I think about is red. The death screen, the background, damn even HER HAIR IS RED. I just couldn't finish it and it made me go ballistic and gave me a massive headache each time. Also the navigation system is F*CK!

Anyone else had the same problems?

• Like 1

I admit it takes some getting use to getting around but once you fully realize the directions are all on the walls and learn to trust that it comes very easy to get around.  also you need the clearance to get through certain doors, if you follow the story missions all the way through before attempting side stuff it really helps not getting lost because you won't come across dead ends as you'll be able to get through the doors and won't have to take alternate routes.   This is one of those love or hate games and i find most people who hate it grow impatient with the navigation.   I love the game played it 3 times and is one of the few stacks I have completed. 

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 05/05/2021 at 10:39 AM, cool_jefferson said:

This game man. When I picture it in my mind, all I think about is red. The death screen, the background, damn even HER HAIR IS RED. I just couldn't finish it and it made me go ballistic and gave me a massive headache each time. Also the navigation system is F*CK!

Anyone else had the same problems?

On 05/05/2021 at 8:45 PM, colia100 said:

Pretty much the same thoughts, but a variation of it.

Couldn't stop thinking this game is SHIT. Navigation is shit, colors are shit, gameplay is shit, and so forth ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

Agreed on both counts. Can't say I enjoyed the game or understand the hype. 

• Like 1

It took me awhile to get used to the game. I didn't like it at first, but as I got used to the systems I really enjoyed it.

The map is stupid. But the environment is really well done and the wall signs are super helpful. I just followed them. 

The upgrade system is nonsense but once you get all slots and find mods that you're comfortable with, you don't even bother with it anymore. 

The RED only pissed me off in the final boss battle. I couldn't see shit ?

Edited by flugurnarrr
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 4:36 PM, steel6burgh said:

I admit it takes some getting use to getting around but once you fully realize the directions are all on the walls and learn to trust that it comes very easy to get around.  also you need the clearance to get through certain doors, if you follow the story missions all the way through before attempting side stuff it really helps not getting lost because you won't come across dead ends as you'll be able to get through the doors and won't have to take alternate routes.   This is one of those love or hate games and i find most people who hate it grow impatient with the navigation.   I love the game played it 3 times and is one of the few stacks I have completed. 

Kind of the felt the same way at first. The navigation was frustrating. Ended up loving the game a lot. Working on the last bit of DLC now and I most likely will replay it on PS5, sometime next year. 

The red doesn't bother me. 

On 05/05/2021 at 8:40 PM, Sillshez15 said:

̷T̴h̷e̶ ̴n̴a̴m̴e̶ ̷o̷f̷ ̷t̶h̴e̵ ̸s̸o̶u̶n̶d̵.̴
̴I̷t̴ ̷r̴e̴s̸o̴n̴a̷t̶e̴s̸ ̴i̵n̵ ̵y̸o̵u̴r̶ ̵h̵o̵u̴s̸e̸.̶
̴A̷f̸t̴e̵r̵ ̵t̴h̵e̶ ̶s̴o̴n̸g̶,̴ ̸t̵i̸m̸e̶ ̵f̷o̸r̴ ̶a̴p̸p̶l̵a̸u̷s̵e̴.̸

In all seriousness - font? how?