Trophy Thoughts?

8 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

Does anyone know what the required stuff are for unlocking the unlimited ammo guns?

When you obtain all attachments and fully upgrade a weapon you can then buy unlimited ammo option for it from the bonus shop. For stuff like the GL that doesn't have either then its just after you obtain it in game once. 

14 minutes ago, s-cyrax said:

RE7 statistics game in the pause menu.  Not in RE8, will there be after Complete game??

After you complete the game once the bonus menu appears on the main menu and you can view challenges in the pause menu. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Honestly, don't even bother killing Urias during the Ambush on NG. It is simply not worth it.

You have to finish the game multiple times anyway, so it's just better annihilating him with a magnum on later runs.

The perfect route are 3 playthroughs: a 100% run, a speedrun with knife only and no healing and shop, hardest difficulty.

Im doing my own thing m8 if thats ok with you lol, dont mind me XD, was just saying in the process, I wasted a bit of time which wasnt needed. Was just letting u know if you wanna make ur info a bit more accurate, just trying to help is all ;). 

Im hoping on a perfect 2 playthroughs, it means knife only no healing speedrun for 1st play. See how easy it is, pretty doable so far xD

1 playthrough would be the absolute minimum or perfect if u will, well possibly if u have the trauma pack

2 playthroughs is more doable

3 playthroughs is a comfortable general route for players mostly playing blind except for collectibles and tips here and there

Edited by Optinooby

There is no way in hell someone will do it in one playthrough lol

The starting knife is ass and the hardest difficulty is no joke without being overpowered. So I want someone to prove me wrong but I dont see someone getting the game done in 3 hours, with only 4 heals, not buying anything, uncovering the whole map and that all on hardest difficulty lol

21 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

The starting knife is ass and the hardest difficulty is no joke without being overpowered. So I want someone to prove me wrong but I dont see someone getting the game done in 3 hours, with only 4 heals, not buying anything, uncovering the whole map and that all on hardest difficulty lol

Maybe, but if the only drawback is skill, then maybe some mad lad will pull it off. 

I know RE3 can be platted in 1 playthrough and a lot would say the same about that. It does require Inferno being unlocked though via DLC, and No heal, box only, speedrun 100% on Inferno xD

2 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Is one playthrough even possible? They're some collectables that require you to use a firearm to get, specifically a Goat statue on top a roof.

You can shoot it then reload the save back. The collectible will be registered and you will resume back to a state before u used your weapon

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Do you guys know how to unlock VoS difficulty by any chance for those off us who do NOT have the trauma pack?? 

The minimum 3 playthroughs on ur site may turn into 4 as I bet Hardcore unlocks it, and if u keep it at 3, it would mean no healing and Knife only on Hardcore. Hopefully it unlocka from any difficulty completion though?? 

Edited by Optinooby

3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Do you guys know how to unlock VoS difficulty by any chance for those off us who do NOT have the trauma pack?? 

The minimum 3 playthroughs on ur site may turn into 4 as I bet Hardcore unlocks it, and if u keep it at 3, it would mean no healing and Knife only on Hardcore. Hopefully it unlocka from any difficulty completion though?? 

The trauma pack does not really help per say on the VOS mode, I got all the dlc so far due to pre ordering it and the game so far in the game that is does not let you upgrade the wesker handgun plus the gun only does the same amount of dmg as the normal handgun with one upgrade to dmg  

2 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

The trauma pack does not really help per say on the VOS mode, I got all the dlc so far due to pre ordering it and the game so far in the game that is does not let you upgrade the wesker handgun plus the gun only does the same amount of dmg as the normal handgun with one upgrade to dmg  

Yea the bonuses are all pretty pants, was the same on RE2. I only wanted VoS in case I decide on doing a NG VoS guide at some point

9 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Unlocks after first playthrough regardless of difficulty.