The Shark and the Disco Balls

LukeTheGooner

37 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I want to find these 3 players and join a team and call it the shark and the disco balls, so I saved a video clip of the last 15 minutes gameplay so I can find them all again :)

Would it be strange/creepy if I messaged them individually?

sorry for the weird post

How romantic :P

I've messaged people in squads in various other games if we've done well. 9/10 you get a friend request and can join each other again.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, OpenScars said:

How romantic :P

I've messaged people in squads in various other games if we've done well. 9/10 you get a friend request and can join each other again.

I've messaged one of the people so fingers crossed they are in a group

Edited by LukeTheGooner

18 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

It feels like they are already a squad and just so happened to get paired with me, is that a thing that can happen?

Yeah, that’s absolutely a thing. Given that the Disco Ball is the first(?) costume that gets unlocked this season it could have been a coincidence, but wouldn’t surprise me if they were a three-bean party

27 minutes ago, DivineAlice said:

Actually you choked them all if I didn't get first we would of got kicked earlier you only get carried

I just want to tell you how impressed I am about you getting first and carrying the team. As of right now you are someone I look up to most in this world. Your one squad round of fall guys where you got first each round is legendary. You are truely an exceptional human 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, gnova said:

I just want to tell you how impressed I am about you getting first and carrying the team. As of right now you are someone I look up to most in this world. Your one squad round of fall guys where you got first each round is legendary. You are truely an exceptional human 

This bloke is truly an inspiration to all Australians I know, a true blue Aussie Hero. I'm glad he represents us all.

Yep it happens. Yesterday I got placed with 3 other beans, all 3 had the orange/black color on. During the 3rd or 4th round someone from their squad msgs me over PSN asking if I wanted to join their squad for more. Of course I said yes, and we went on to get several more wins last night.

• Like 1