Would you play more Nintendo games if they had achievements?

AnimeGamerWeeb

5 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Where is this mysterious eShop?! I've been looking for DQ8, and it's been 600 NOK. Norway doesn't have much going for it. There's no way EO and SMT costs so little here. 

Price history for Etrian Odyssey games https://psprices.com/region-no/search/?q=etrian&show_dlc=on&content_type=&platform=3DS and SMT games https://psprices.com/region-no/search/?q=shin+megami&platform=3DS&show_dlc=on&content_type=

Some of those have gotten a permanent price drop. 

As for DQ8, I got a sealed copy for 25 € from GameStop but that was in 2019. If you accept a digital version, eShop has it priced at 329 NOK.

Probably not, the only thing keeping me from playing my Switch more is just time. Soo many games across many platforms and not enough time. I've got Monster Hunter: Rise, Hades, BOTW, Luigi's Mansion, and a few others that I've yet to beat on my Switch. All those games are awesome, I just have to be in certain mood to bust out the ole' Switch now a days. Plus I kinda like having a console that doesn't have any sort of trophies/achievements I have to worry about, just hop on play and enjoy the ride like the old days lol. 

The lack of them is the only reason I have not bothered wasting time with Nintendo when I can use my valuable free time to play games with trophies. So if Nintendo had a similar system, I would certainly got a switch. I've not played a Nintendo game since the nintendo 3DS Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I remember I had the limited edition gold Pokemon X/Y 3DS I had bought in Japan, I just keep it as a collector item but haven't touched it in years.