Krogan Ally ME1: Complete 5 missions with the krogan squad member

no issues here.

Spoiler

I unlocked it in the citadel. Added him as soon as he became a squad member and did all side quests with him in Citadel.

I have noticed that the side mission when exploring planets do not count. Returning to the Normandy by exiting the map seems to disband the party and it seems not to count despite member being in party for the mission.

• Like 1

UNC missions do not count. Everything else does. I found this out by doing 10 UNC missions and no one getting credit. Then doing 5 missions of anything else, and them unlocking. So basically anything that doesn't start with UNC will count towards these trophies.

Edited by OulZac
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, sephirothdude said:

Who's freaking out? 

People! ?

I didn’t count the missions, I just used each character until the trophies popped and I’ve gotten all of those. 

I know the melee trophy is bugged on ME1 for the legendary list. So,  I won’t be surprised if there’s others. 

6 hours ago, OulZac said:

UNC missions do not count. Everything else does. I found this out by doing 10 UNC missions and no one getting credit. Then doing 5 missions of anything else, and them unlocking. So basically anything that doesn't start with UNC will count towards these trophies.

I am sure that I got the trophies for Liara and Garrus while doing UNC assignments. 

Edited by Geridian

9 minutes ago, BlueDragonRR said:

I would say you are since you made a whole thread about it. Saw someone else mention this and they got it an hour later after playing more of the game (surprising). 

So asking a question on a message board is considered freaking out now is it ? 

Edited by sephirothdude

8 hours ago, OulZac said:

I think they did count for me

Best to do the citadel missions and feros 

11 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

So asking a question on a message board is considered freaking out now is it ? 

When you just started the game, barely left the Citadel, and making this thread, I would consider it freaking out. You still have 3 other ally trophies to get and about 3/4 of the game to play. If you were are the end of the game and it still didn't unlock, I could see the justification. This is clearly my own opinion. Sorry if my words offended you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlueDragonRR said:

When you just started the game, barely left the Citadel, and making this thread, I would consider it freaking out. You still have 3 other ally trophies to get and about 3/4 of the game to play. If you were are the end of the game and it still didn't unlock, I could see the justification. This is clearly my own opinion. Sorry if my words offended you.

No offence taken, I wasn't freaking out, I was just wondering if it happened to other people as well, lets leave it there.

I wasn't keeping track so I can't say for sure everyone popped at exactly five, but I only had trouble with the Turrian ally one. Garrus was in my party about three times longer than any one else. But it did eventually pop. I think in general, it doesn't count the missions where you finish up on the bridge of the Normandy, because the squad disbands once you leave the planet. That's my theory anyway.

Edited by Spacey Dweeb
  • Like 1

I noticed that the ally trophies have a weird way of popping anyway. As others have already stated, they don't always pop after 5 missions and you sometimes need to do a few more missions than that. Additionally, I just had one ally trophy popping randomly in the middle of a main mission cutscene, so I wonder if it also counts single objectives instead of just whole missions. 

I noticed it being a little inconsistent; Garrus and Wrex were in my party the second they could be and Garrus got his before Wrex’s trophy popped, despite being there for the same number of missions (and it was several missions later, not just one or two that could be explained as the gap between Garrus telling you to go get Wrex and him actually joining.) Liara’s popped halfway through Noveria, which I went to immediately after recruiting her. The others all seemed “normal” (as in, I thought they popped about when they should, Kaiden and Ashley popped together just after reaching Citadel, Tali went about an hour after I swapped her in for Garrus; I wasn’t keeping distinct track.)

All in all, the trophies are kind of wonky, but I’m not totally surprised; they were a little off sometimes on the original 360 version as well, and I wasn’t expecting too much of a fix here. Just keep at it, and you should be fine, especially if you’re exploring all the planets, scouring Citadel, and chatting up every party member after each story mission (for the “complete most of the game” trophy.)

44 minutes ago, Izularia said:

I noticed that the ally trophies have a weird way of popping anyway. As others have already stated, they don't always pop after 5 missions and you sometimes need to do a few more missions than that. Additionally, I just had one ally trophy popping randomly in the middle of a main mission cutscene, so I wonder if it also counts single objectives instead of just whole missions. 

I think for main missions it might.  I had the one for Kaiden pop during the cutscene with the council after meeting Tali early on.