100% in 2021

Hey there all.

I made platinum long time ago, when even bots weren't available in online modes, so you can imagine...

I want to come back and do the dlc trophies. Are all trophies still available to do or is there something not working anymore?

From what I know you can do the hacker trophies with bots, so that's ok. I'm wondering about those collectibles on multiplayer maps and coop dlc.

Is everything still working? 

Hi guys,

It is. Actually I'm on it and have found other players doing the same. The only problem is about the collectibles. You have to search for an empty session and search them (you can also do that with other players, but there's only 1 collectible each game, so...). I found a guy who posted the locations, so this might help you: https://www.pinterest.pt/goldencrates/

If not, you can waste the whole game searching it and don't finding it, believe me... Good luck! ;)

• Like 2

Yes indeed the entire game, platinum AND 100%, is obtainable in 2021. I should know as I completed it all myself. The collectibles do have to be done in a public game, but you can start lobbies by yourself. Intercept DLC can all be done solo or if you're bothered with dealing with the added difficulty of doing it all solo like me with a team of 2 to 4 which is honestly preferable. 

Have fun with Elite difficulty, especially chapter 6 and 7 were my worst (7 only because of the spinning rods which were a pain, 6 because it is such a drag of a mission) ?

• Like 1

Collectibles were easier until a few months ago. By that time, you could search for an only pistols game mode at The Penthouse, finding it by the official web, which is now shotdown. It was faster than look on bigger and random maps.

The other DLC stuff is still doable... and bored. Really bored.

The insurgent hacking ability is quicker with another player - penthouse, bots to zero, 2p slots. Opposite teams. Meet somewhere as support, put spawn beacon down and respawn as insurgent (partner does the same) then goto spawn beacons and continuously hack them in unison.

The collectables are easy if you can get the pistol penthouse server which can still be hosted if someone has it in their warzone history.

Coop is doable solo in a 2p custom game on whichever map you prefer, its quicker with others though. I just played the 'DMZ' map and got enough points to get a minigun or jetpack as medic(to resupply ammo) then camped on the roof until I had enough points -1000, to complete the level. You will need another player for the necromancer trophy though

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...