Buggy/glitched trophies

ShazzzPS

3 hours ago, Realtione said:

No matter what I do, can't unlock the one where you need to equip uncommon or higher in each slot (I also equipped uncommon or higher in crew slots). 

Also, I did get 2 KO with a single bomb multiple times but it just refuses to unlock.

Just wait for the update they know about all those bugged trophies or maybe u getting lucky that it unlocks right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how many ko’s, assists and catches you had before the 1,000 trophies popped? I’m up to 1,281 catches and 1,179 KO finishers, and neither trophy has popped for me yet. Wondering if it’s a lost cause.

Edited by apw5029
Typo

Ok thanks. I didn’t start playing until about 2 weeks ago, so I was hoping I missed the glitches. But I guess it’s still having issues. Up to 1,400 catches now and still no trophy :( fortunately the game is very fun, so I’ll just keep workin at it.

1 hour ago, apw5029 said:

Ok thanks. I didn’t start playing until about 2 weeks ago, so I was hoping I missed the glitches. But I guess it’s still having issues. Up to 1,400 catches now and still no trophy :( fortunately the game is very fun, so I’ll just keep workin at it.

I also started only 3 weeks ago and haven’t had any problems so far. Weird. But you have to do 100 daily quests anyway and the game is fun, so you should get it by this time easily. Good Luck.

15 minutes ago, hizi90 said:

Nice 1122 KO Assists….still no trophy. Love a quick cash grab with a buggy as hell trophy list on top. ? 

took me 1600 assists to get the trophy. I also don't have the 250k xp trophy either and im level 230+ ?

4 hours ago, hizi90 said:

Nice 1122 KO Assists….still no trophy. Love a quick cash grab with a buggy as hell trophy list on top. 1f612.png 

Hey, as I've mentioned elsewhere, there were some issues at the beginning, but they're (mostly) cleared up at this point, and taking 10-20% more than the quoted number is unfortunately expected, but nothing is unobtainable. I've been willing to look into some people's accounts (like Woodzy!) if things seem especially off, and they're outliers rather than the norm.

As for the second part, our studio has worked on this game for over four years. I understand these bugs are frustrating, but we are trying to fix them, and to call this a quick cash grab is just not remotely accurate.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, DangerSpice said:

Hey, as I've mentioned elsewhere, there were some issues at the beginning, but they're (mostly) cleared up at this point, and taking 10-20% more than the quoted number is unfortunately expected, but nothing is unobtainable. I've been willing to look into some people's accounts (like Woodzy!) if things seem especially off, and they're outliers rather than the norm.

As for the second part, our studio has worked on this game for over four years. I understand these bugs are frustrating, but we are trying to fix them, and to call this a quick cash grab is just not remotely accurate.

Thank you so much for all your responses in these threads! And please don’t be discouraged, the game rules!

just an FYI, I didn’t play at all the first 2 weeks after release, and I’m now at around 1,600 catches with no trophy. I’m also around 150 ultimate KOs with no trophy. Just letting you know that there are still some issues, I’m case the team is thinking they’re all resolved. I have no intention to stop playing anytime soon though, so no worries :)

5 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

And I really appreciate it dude ? just letting people know that they could have to go for ages for some of the trophies to pop but they eventually pop. you just have to put the effort in ?

16 hours ago, Skrilus said:

Still no assist trophy anyone know what's going on?

It’s just super buggy. I’ve got 3 trophies glitched right now, worst one being over 1,900 catches with no trophy. Seems like they’re aware, so hopefully another patch coming at some point. They’ve said you may need to do 10-20 percent extra before it pops, but I’m way past that on 2 of them.

10 hours ago, ShazzzPS said:

This is just stupid 1.2K assists and no trophy also took me over 200K KM for the rolling trophy oh and also 110 dailies and no trophy 

how are you tracking Km travelled? I feel like I must be over 100, but not sure how to check.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShazzzPS said:

Done all the dailies again the last few days and no trophy same with the KO assists. Damn just want them to unlock so I can delete this. It was fun at first but these bugs are on par with PUBG 

Same….it was fun at first but gets repetitive and boring VERY fast. And the bugs do the rest. I just want to be done with it so I can delete it.