Do trophies sync from pc to ps5

Trabysm

I want to mainly game on my pc since its easier for me.

I saw in another forum, that the trophies sync when using the same Account, can anyone confirm this - or is there any trophy where it doesn't work?

Is the following still current?

If you have already met the requirements for every trophy on PC then when you start on console here is what you need to do to get the platinum. Log into the character that you used to complete everything on PC, then:

Kill 1 enemy.

Complete 1 quest.

Complete 1 levequest.

Complete 1 guildhest.

Affix 1 materia.

Craft 1 item with each of the 8 crafts.

Gather 1 item with each of the 3 gatherers.

Clear 1 dungeon, raid, or trial.

Complete 1 FATE.

Join 1 PvP match.

Clear BCoB Turn 5.

2 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

Yes

Thank you for your fast reply. So there is no trophy at all, where you'd say I have to invest extra time for a specific trophy or something? Just grind the game till death on the PC -> login on my ps5 and let the trophies pop?

3 minutes ago, Trabysm said:

Thank you for your fast reply. So there is no trophy at all, where you'd say I have to invest extra time for a specific trophy or something? Just grind the game till death on the PC -> login on my ps5 and let the trophies pop?

No that's not how it works, you have to trigger all of them again. Some will be easy (eg. kill 1 enemy to trigger all the leveling trophies, craft 1 item to trigger crafting ones, etc), but some require you to do the content again which will be very time consuming. All raids will have to be cleared on the PS5 in order to trigger them, savage included.

• Like 1

Just now, Adilya said:

No that's not how it works, you have to trigger all of them again. Some will be easy (eg. kill 1 enemy to trigger all the leveling trophies, craft 1 item to trigger crafting ones, etc), but some require you to do the content again which will be very time consuming. All raids will have to be cleared on the PS5 in order to trigger them, savage included.

Ok thank you for clarifying. But I guess with a good team it won't be an issue right? I mean the most annoying trophies seems to be the one where you have to do specific things about 1000 times. Correct me if I am wrong^^

6 hours ago, Trabysm said:

Kill 1 enemy.

Complete 1 quest.

Complete 1 levequest.

Complete 1 guildhest.

Affix 1 materia.

Craft 1 item with each of the 8 crafts.

Gather 1 item with each of the 3 gatherers.

Clear 1 dungeon, raid, or trial.

Complete 1 FATE.

Join 1 PvP match.

Clear BCoB Turn 5.

That's for the PS4 trophy list. The PS5 trophy list is completely different. I think what you need to do to pop the trophies for PS5 are:

1. Defeat one enemy if you are at Level 80 to pop the trophies for being at Level 50, 60, 70 and 80.
  2. Craft and gather one collectible to get the trophies for 8000 collectibles crafted/gathered to pop.
  3. Clear all of the raids that are on the list again.
  4. Do one quest to pop all of the story-related trophies.

Anyone want to verify this?

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 7:40 PM, winter_bird_22 said:

That's for the PS4 trophy list. The PS5 trophy list is completely different. I think what you need to do to pop the trophies for PS5 are:

1. Defeat one enemy if you are at Level 80 to pop the trophies for being at Level 50, 60, 70 and 80.
  2. Craft and gather one collectible to get the trophies for 8000 collectibles crafted/gathered to pop.
  3. Clear all of the raids that are on the list again.
  4. Do one quest to pop all of the story-related trophies.

Anyone want to verify this?

Yep, that's pretty much what I did :) 

On 5/29/2021 at 1:25 PM, Trabysm said:

Ok thank you for clarifying. But I guess with a good team it won't be an issue right? I mean the most annoying trophies seems to be the one where you have to do specific things about 1000 times. Correct me if I am wrong^^

Well that depends. Older savage raids can be done unsynced which makes them easier, but you'd still need a full team and at least some knowledge of how the fight works. Current expansion savage raids need actual skill and a good team. If you haven't done it before it'll take quite some time to learn those fights. Not impossible by any means, but it takes some dedication and you'd need to find 7 other players that are willing to practise with you.

But yea, the 8000 collectibles trophy is the one that'll take the most time by far. 

On 5/31/2021 at 8:27 AM, Adilya said:

Well that depends. Older savage raids can be done unsynced which makes them easier, but you'd still need a full team and at least some knowledge of how the fight works. Current expansion savage raids need actual skill and a good team. If you haven't done it before it'll take quite some time to learn those fights. Not impossible by any means, but it takes some dedication and you'd need to find 7 other players that are willing to practice with you.

But yea, the 8000 collectibles trophy is the one that'll take the most time by far. 

The older raids like Binding Coils can be cheezed with a Level 80 or two friend since they are lower level, but you're right about the higher end ones like the X-Scapes and the NieR crossovers, those are at Level 70 and 80 content and therefore you need a bigger team to survive. Some of the stuff there has mechanics that can one-shot you if you don't have a full team of eight. But that's why you have Party Finder and Free Companies.

Gather 8000 collectibles may take long, but getting there is half the fun! People tend to forget that MMOs are ongoing sandboxes that last forever, not just 100-hour grindfests that end eventually. Persona 5 Royal, Dragon Quest XI, Kingdom Hearts III - all of these have stories that eventually end. FFXIV cannot end its story or the game dies. Endwalker may be the end of the current story but they have to continue with a new enemy and a new adventure while making sure new players aren't bored. Also, if you want to get good, you have to put in time and effort or pay Square-Enix a zillion bucks for skips and then you lose the learning experience.

EDIT: I should have put that last statement a bit better. Sorry. :(

What I meant to say is: "If you want to get good, you have two options: Pay real money to skip all of the story and level grinding, but lose out on personal experience and have to use video guides to struggle through E10 and other high-end raids, or spend the time, enjoy the story, and choose a main to stick with and learn its rotation perfectly. Either spend money or spend time... or just forget about it and quit FFXIV and go back to your JRPG grinding or go to Wizard101, a really easy peasy MMO. :P"

I am not insulting people, I am just giving a warning: You can either do the work, spend the money or you should leave the game. Mistakes are understandable, but if you keep failing the mechanics of Aiatar or Ultima Weapon and expect carries, you are going to fail permanently in the Shadowbringers and Endwalker content b/c they do NOT PULL PUNCHES."

Edited by winter_bird_22
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

The synthesize nor the collectibles are popping for me still at 0% done each disaplin a few times 1f611.png

I started playing on pc a couple weeks ago so I can play at work and login frequently on ps5 just to sync my stats and I'm having a similar issue. My main is way higher in lvl than what the trophy tracker says even after lvling up on ps5 and misc trophies are also lacking even after doing the above criteria to get them to sync.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 4:02 AM, Hanzoadam said:

No I never solved it, I got a bit pissed at it and didnt log back in. I only tried to do the sync during the free weekend 

You did not make any progress because you do not meet the requirements for gathering/crafting collectables. Collectables do not become available until your crafters are sufficiently leveled for Heavensward content. Most items are not collectables and do not count towards those trophies.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,

How does that work for activities that requires more than a "simple" action or replaying a raid boss,

I hav these ones in mind :

- MSQ : these cant be replayed so do I have to do all MSQ on a new char ? Do I need to do one quest to unlock all of the trophies related to MSQ across main game and DLCs ? But I have done everything until current patch so I need to wait for the next quest in Endwalker ?

- Reach level X with Y : I have all jobs to 80 so I dont earn any xp on them when crafting/gathering, how do these unlock ? Need to wait until next level cap to earn some xp again ?

- Promoted to captain rank in Grand company : How do i get promoted again since my squadron is max level, switch gc ?

Thanks,

Edited by Martinofio

On 11/7/2021 at 3:16 PM, Martinofio said:

- MSQ : these cant be replayed so do I have to do all MSQ on a new char ? Do I need to do one quest to unlock all of the trophies related to MSQ across main game and DLCs ? But I have done everything until current patch so I need to wait for the next quest in Endwalker ?

- Reach level X with Y : I have all jobs to 80 so I dont earn any xp on them when crafting/gathering, how do these unlock ? Need to wait until next level cap to earn some xp again ?

- Promoted to captain rank in Grand company : How do i get promoted again since my squadron is max level, switch gc ?

Thanks,

If you've done every single quest in the game (first of all, WOW), you can always do a repeatable quest to get it to pop, like Beast Tribe or Raid-related.

Not sure about the other ones, might have to wait a month and find out!

On 5/31/2021 at 8:54 AM, winter_bird_22 said:

Gather 8000 collectibles may take long, but getting there is half the fun!

I have no idea why I chickin' said this. Gathering collectibles is tedium. X_X

On 10/1/2021 at 7:28 PM, Tentativeuser said:

You did not make any progress because you do not meet the requirements for gathering/crafting collectables. Collectables do not become available until your crafters are sufficiently leveled for Heavensward content. Most items are not collectables and do not count towards those trophies.

Yeah, basically what he said. You have to craft collectibles, which are completely different from crafting normal items, and you don't get the option to find collectibles until you clear all of the 2.X content and complete the quest "Coming to Ishgard." Then you have to do a side quest in Mor Dhona to get the option to find collectibles.

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/11/2021 at 0:16 AM, Martinofio said:

Hello,

How does that work for activities that requires more than a "simple" action or replaying a raid boss,

I hav these ones in mind :

Thanks,

Hello,

Does anyone know about the last two ones ?

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 2:41 PM, Martinofio said:

Hello,

Thanks,

I know for sure that even if you are lv90, when you do any action that gives exp, even if you are at max lv, it will check if you are at 90 or not and if so it'll pop all relevant trophies

On 12/4/2021 at 6:41 AM, Martinofio said:

Hello,

Thanks,

- As soon as you earn any form of exp you'll get the trophy for max level for the category, whether it's DoM/W, DoH, or DoL.

- Turn in a piece of gear as an expert delivery for seals if you've met the Grand Company rank requirements and you'll get the trophy.