Crysis Remastered Trilogy (October 15th, 2021)

ziggypossum

On 4.9.2021 at 6:09 PM, communistwookiee said:

The physical copy will just have the newest version on the disc and the download will be the same as it ever was, so no.

Very likely but it's still possible that the physical release has a seperate list even tho it's running on the same version. But yes, i personally doubt that as well.

On 4.9.2021 at 4:14 PM, Viper said:

They're definitely trying to cash in on the people who bought the first game already. There's a chance if you bought that game you won't be able to buy the Trilogy as the store will recognize that you already have part of it's content, therefore forcing people to spend $60 on 2 and 3 instead of just $50 for all three games. 

It isn't even confirmed yet, that all 3 titles will cost 30$ each. Even idiots could see that this is bullshit so i somehow doubt that they are gonna charge the buyers of 1 the same or even more than new buyers of the trilogy.

Maybe they lower the prize from 30 to 20 for crysis 1 and sell crysis 2 and 3 for the same prize then. 50 bucks for the trilogy instead of 3x20 each seems reasonable and owners of crysis 1 would only pay 40 then.

6 hours ago, westersburg said:

Very likely but it's still possible that the physical release has a seperate list even tho it's running on the same version. But yes, i personally doubt that as well.

It isn't even confirmed yet, that all 3 titles will cost 30$ each. Even idiots could see that this is bullshit so i somehow doubt that they are gonna charge the buyers of 1 the same or even more than new buyers of the trilogy.

Maybe they lower the prize from 30 to 20 for crysis 1 and sell crysis 2 and 3 for the same prize then. 50 bucks for the trilogy instead of 3x20 each seems reasonable and owners of crysis 1 would only pay 40 then.

The prices are confirmed:

https://www.gamesradar.com/crysis-remastered-trilogy-release-date-confirmed-for-october/

And you act like Sony is sooo pro-consumer, like they haven't done something like this before. There's a very likely chance if you bought Crysis 1 already, the trilogy will say "Unavailable" on the PS Store...this isn't something new, it's been this way since the PS3 and is far more likely than them lower prices for people who have it already. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Viper said:

The prices are confirmed:

https://www.gamesradar.com/crysis-remastered-trilogy-release-date-confirmed-for-october/

And you act like Sony is sooo pro-consumer, like they haven't done something like this before. There's a very likely chance if you bought Crysis 1 already, the trilogy will say "Unavailable" on the PS Store...this isn't something new, it's been this way since the PS3 and is far more likely than them lower prices for people who have it already. 

My statement had nothing to do with sony at all. I wasn't refering to a discount for owners of crysis 1 i was just saying maybe crytek lowers the prize of crysis 1 in general. I agree that you are probably unable to buy the trilogy if you already own crysis 1.

• 3 weeks later...

The trophy lists just came out on exophase:

https://www.exophase.com/games/?q=crysis

We are getting 2 platinums for each game (2x crysis 2 remastered + 2x crysis 3 remastered). Since crysis 1 remastered isnt getting another list as well i dont think it has anything to do with the upcoming retail release and i assume it will probably region based (for example US and EU).

They also streamed xbox series x gameplay of crysis 3 yesterday and are going to stream ps5 gameplay of crysis 2 on friday:

9 hours ago, westersburg said:

The trophy lists just came out on exophase:

https://www.exophase.com/games/?q=crysis

We are getting 2 platinums for each game (2x crysis 2 remastered + 2x crysis 3 remastered). Since crysis 1 remastered isnt getting another list as well i dont think it has anything to do with the upcoming retail release and i assume it will probably region based (for example US and EU).

They also streamed xbox series x gameplay of crysis 3 yesterday and are going to stream ps5 gameplay of crysis 2 on friday:

I can confirm that. I already have the trilogy (EU) and you get 3 platinums for crysis 1,2 and 3. 

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

4 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

I can confirm that. I already have the trilogy (EU) and you get 3 platinums for crysis 1,2 and 3. 

hard to find something less obvious. Only question is what these 2 different versions of crysis 2 and 3 are.

Where do you get your games from man. Some production facility? more than 2 weeks till release jeez

Edited by westersburg

8 minutes ago, westersburg said:

hard to find something less obvious. Only question is what these 2 different versions of crysis 2 and 3 are.

Where do you get your games from man. Some production facility? more than 2 weeks till release jeez

I think EU and US. I get my games always early from a nice Store in Switzerland. The Swiss people know what i mean xD

but i Play far cry 6 First then i Go with Crysis.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

It's weird, this trilogy still isn't listed on the PS Store...I wanted to add it to my wish list, but only the first game shows up. I guess it won't be there until the day of? 

All I can see is 2&3 as seperate games but can't see a price. I am looking at the PS4 games from the store on PS5. 

I don't see all 3 listed as one package.

17 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

All I can see is 2&3 as seperate games but can't see a price. I am looking at the PS4 games from the store on PS5. 

Ah, I was looking on the webstore, for some reason only the first game shows for me there. But yeah on PS5 they're all there but separate.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 0:50 AM, Viper said:

Well...I had been holding off on buying the first game. Partially because people say it runs bad on PS4 and partially because I've been waiting for a better sale than it's gotten previously. But I guess I'll just go ahead and get this eventually. 

Glad to hear the online is gone from 2 and 3. I own the trilogy on PS3, they had been on the backlog to play for YEARS and I never got around to it because the online was holding me back. Now I'd have no excuse. 

I'm kind of in the same boat as you, just never got around to getting the plat because the online was a huge turn-off. The games are so solid in the singleplayer realm that I just had no desire to touch multiplayer

On 10.10.2021 at 7:57 PM, snakebit10 said:

You will be able to buy them in a trilogy pack or seperately. There is no preorder, the release will be on friday october 15th around 4-6pm CEST