Weirdest price history I've seen, triggered my trypophobia

YonahFuriae

I never thought a graphic could trigger my trypophobia but this totally did. Like, why they have such an equally perfect schedule between sales and normal price? Something in my brain feels this is so disgusting.

Spoiler

1YBjSHU.jpg

Edited by YonahFuriae

2 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

That’s satisfying.

That's an interesting response, I guess it can be the polar oposite of the same coin depending on the person and brain. Now it's when everyone will feel it's satisfying and I'll be the one with the messed up brain, haha.

1 minute ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

At least if you miss a sale you don't have to wait long for the next one.

Yeah you can make a totally accurate prediction.

Edited by YonahFuriae
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Must've borrowed my mom's laptop.

55 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

That's about as many tabs as I end up with when I go to browse Gelbooru.

I think this is my favorite thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

That’s satisfying.

Edit: Anilist “clean”? Hahaha oh boy-

That's just that when I clean tabs I make a folder for the ones I have open the most, so I did a folder for Anilist so I could close all these tabs and have there the anime I'm going to watch next.

1 hour ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

That's about as many tabs as I end up with when I go to browse Gelbooru.

Yeah it happens a lot, I ended up using downloaders to download the whole gallery of the artists I like, haha.

54 minutes ago, StanPortrBridges said:

This is a troll thread right? "Look at this perfect nice looking graph!"

*expects us to ignore the 900 tabs with search titles such as, How to get PS5, Free Trophies, Anime, etc.*

I said I had 900 because if I said the truth it would be even more weird, in fact I have 3 Chrome windows open at all times, the 900+ are from my main session, then there's a second window with 383 related to games and the third with 246, which started with mods but now it's a mix with everything. My dream is to clean all of them until I have only one window with no more than 50 tabs, I clean between loading times, Genshin Impact is useful for that since it takes so long to load.

19 minutes ago, YonahFuriae said:

I said I had 900 because if I said the truth it would be even more weird, in fact I have 3 Chrome windows open at all times, the 900+ are from my main session, then there's a second window with 383 related to games and the third with 246, which started with mods but now it's a mix with everything. My dream is to clean all of them until I have only one window with no more than 50 tabs, I clean between loading times, Genshin Impact is useful for that since it takes so long to load.

I mean, why not just use bookmarks? Or anything else? How much RAM do you have that your computer isn't fucking choking to death every six seconds?

There's no way this is real, this is like the hoarders equivalent of a screenshot.