Point Guard

Woodzy_5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm at 1835 I'm about to uninstall this game and never touch it or support it's developer again absolutely rediculious that this hasn't been fixed or the developer hadn't offered to fix it, I know with fall guys if you emailed them and showed proof that you've done the requirement they would force unlock the trophy.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Skrilus said:

I'm at 1835 I'm about to uninstall this game and never touch it or support it's developer again absolutely rediculious that this hasn't been fixed or the developer hadn't offered to fix it, I know with fall guys if you emailed them and showed proof that you've done the requirement they would force unlock the trophy.

To add to you , ROCKET ARENA (another ea originals arena game) Dev team adressed the buggy trophies a month after release and fixed it after a few updates. 

This is ridiculous , I'm 3 trophies away from plat and 2 of them are bugged. Who know if the daily contracts trophy is bugged as well ?

• Like 2

I just got mine at around 1300 so not far off the number compared to a lot of people on here. It's obviously random when awarded. I just went into games with the sole purpose of spamming passes for assists. Sadly like every trophy in this game, it's just a matter of keeping going and hoping for the best.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I'm in the same situation. Hope this gets attention as I've ~1,250 KO assists and no trophy yet. It's definitely glitched, and the devs should take note of this. It is annoying, but anyway, I think we should continue to see how this can be fixed.

EDIT: Got it after 1,367 KO assists. Originally posted this after a long session, and minded going for 100 every day until popping it, since daily contracts are still to be done. As side note, for Catch-o-matic trophy it took me 1,260 catches too.

I'll suggest to only use contracts as indicators, but not real measurement of your progress; speaking with others, they showed no problem whatsoever with the progression trophies, and popped at the very exact number (or even less!). So be attentive to them; on other forums I found people going insane with ~1,800 for each of these trophies.

Edited by Xenoblast91

21 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

You were lucky. I sit on 1000 catches, and again, no trophy. It's clearly bugged for me. I just hope the devs notice this and take note on it too (@DangerSpice).

From when I got the platinum each time I had my stats checked by Devs every update I seemed to start over for most of the long ones ?? when the season got longer and I put some time in I did finally!! Get what I needed to pop.

Sucks these issues are still about, I thought it was for beta players like myself.

Hopefully keep at it I know it's daunting I did three to four times the requirements myself maybe it could be the same case for you perhaps.

But hopefully sooner.

Good luck man 

• Like 1

Wow I thought I was the only one, but I'm glad it's a regular thing even though it sucks. I was at 1200 KOs when the respective trophy popped, 1200 assists right now with no trophy yet. I also started playing this month, not a beta player. I guess the contracts aren't a good way to gauge your in-game stats.

• Like 1