Last Movie You Saw at the Cinema and Rate it

SIDEWINDER_21X

Wow, it has been so long since we went to the theatres. We get tired of the inconsiderate assholes texting/talking on their cell phones or screaming little bastard kids whose parents don't give a shit if they are ruining other peoples' night out. So now we wait for the DVD to come out.

Anyway, last move we saw at the theatre was Ice Age. Like most animated movies, we loved it!

7/10

Wow i dont really see the need for this thread since there is one similar, why not post in there and say you saw the movie in the theatre/cinema

but whatever last movie i saw was The Inbetweeners, went to see it after work with my brother could not stop laughing at all, it was a great film and a great ending to the TV series 9/10

Wow i dont really see the need for this thread since there is one similar, why not post in there and say you saw the movie in the theatre/cinema

Don't act like the Forum Police Spark, you are better than that...at least this new member is trying to be active.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 years later...

Jurassic World Dominion - that one was the last straw for both the Jurassic franchise and cinema in general for me.

I love dinosaurs, I love the Jurasic series in particular, but the Jurassic World films have been progressively more terrible starting with the original Jurassic World which made me leave the cinema feeling utterly like I wasted my time and money. The money part is what made me give up cinema, no longer wanting to gamble this much on what might turn out to be a bad or just wasted time.

• 2 months later...

spacer.png

Watched Wonka at the movies 2 days ago, at a cute regional cinema.

I have never watched a movie with Timothée Chalamet, but this guy can act! Gene Wilder would be proud!

Great cameos by Rowen Atkinson & Hugh Grant as an Oompa Loompa.

A great movie for all the family…

• Like 1