The Last Hero & A Man of Principle Trophies from Sam's Story Bugged

OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ

On 7/13/2021 at 10:28 AM, NTGSruler said:

I have PS+ so no worries there to back up savefiles. 

If i play entirely offline, would i still need to delete the base game savefile? 

I guess playing the DLC first is not an option of you want to enjoy the entire game like it's suppose to be ( playing the game in order =》 base game, then dlc).

It's suggested to play on a fresh save but you could try with your backups first

Got through Two Colonels without an issue, every trophy popped here. I'll try Sam's Story today.

Oh, and you can do absolutely everything on Two Colonels on a single playthrough, for anyone not keen in doing it two times. It's fairly easy, even on normal: just save everywhere and upgrade the flamethrower to full.

On 23.6.2021 at 6:20 AM, fesloe said:

man, this game seems to have a lot of glitched trophies.

"the whole picture" from two colonels is glitched for me. collected all diary entries, didn't pop. deleted my save and collected them all again, didn't pop.

what a shame.

Same Here.....

So tried the workaround....

Know i got a Question....i did as you said....but i cant Start the dlc. It' says you have to go online and buy / register it. When i do so it's sync. The trophies and evrything starts new. So how did you Guys Managed to even Install the dlc? 

Or even Download it without PSN ?

Got the disc Version, too. So i can Install real quick. But the dlc is Code based....so i dont See a way around. The standalone trophies and New Game + May work.......

I read the whole tread and it seems Like some people Managed to Start the dlc ....now im confused. 

I even tried to Copy the Game with the dlc from an USB drive. But cant Start it....

Edited by Skillik

I'm in the camp that didn't think my trophies would glitch and they did. I'm also in the camp that doesn't want to do a factory reset to remedy the problem. I also don't even want to try the other solutions because another full playthrough takes longer than a system restore.

For now I'm gonna wait patiently for a patch to come, but I urge everybody who's affected to contact Deep Silver and 4A games and raise the issue. This morning I received a stock message from David that they are investigating the issue, but as always "squeaky wheel gets the oil". This issue is super frustrating and needs to be fixed.  Let them know that.

14 hours ago, Plattitudes said:

I'm in the camp that didn't think my trophies would glitch and they did. I'm also in the camp that doesn't want to do a factory reset to remedy the problem. I also don't even want to try the other solutions because another full playthrough takes longer than a system restore.

For now I'm gonna wait patiently for a patch to come, but I urge everybody who's affected to contact Deep Silver and 4A games and raise the issue. This morning I received a stock message from David that they are investigating the issue, but as always "squeaky wheel gets the oil". This issue is super frustrating and needs to be fixed.  Let them know that.

In the end, I just did the factory reset. Since the only trophy that I needed could be done just rushing Sam's Story, it wasn't as bad as doing another full playthrough of the game and whatnot.

So is Factory reset the only way to get the trophies to get fixed and then playing it all on a new save? I have got trophies so far no problems until the last hero and man of principle didnt pop, then tried to play offline on a new save slot and i havent gotten the cinephile trophy yet and just did the requirements for it but the trophy didnt pop, is the save file broken and simply changing save slots doesnt work?

4 hours ago, DharmaDan- said:

Before I play this DLC for the fourth time I just want to make sure this factory reset, playing offline method does work for Untouchable? Don't want to waste another 3-4 hours again.

So when I did my factory reset run I actually got killed once but it wasn't in a batwing encounter and the Untouchable trophy did not pop for me (I already had it synced on PSN but since working with empty trophy list it should have popped) so I would try not to die at all.

15 hours ago, OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ said:

So when I did my factory reset run I actually got killed once but it wasn't in a batwing encounter and the Untouchable trophy did not pop for me (I already had it synced on PSN but since working with empty trophy list it should have popped) so I would try not to die at all.

I did the reset and then installed Metro again and when I checked my saved games storage it has automatically brought over my old saves? Is that supposed to happen?

Edit: Nevermind, deleted my save from the cloud then did another reset to be safe.

Edited by DharmaDan-

FYI : I just did the Sam DLC and I missed "Cinephile" and "A Man of Principle".

I did remove my save, then start Sam's Story again. And the "Cinephile" did not pop.

I think you need to reset the console every time you make a new DLC chapiter if you missed some trophies.

Edit 1 :

I unlocked Cinephile. You need to reset the console everytime.

1 party is clearly recommanded.

Edit 2 :

It's done for me, 100%. Good luck to everyone.

Edited by primalentir
  • Like 1

On 29/07/2021 at 10:52 AM, DharmaDan- said:

I did the reset and then installed Metro again and when I checked my saved games storage it has automatically brought over my old saves? Is that supposed to happen?

Edit: Nevermind, deleted my save from the cloud then did another reset to be safe.

To prevent this from happening before installing the game you have to disable automatic synchronization. If you don't, the console syncs the cloud save while it's installing.

46 minutes ago, RoonyCZek said:

https://ibb.co/KwFLNfB

I've reported bugged trophies to Deep Silver... I'll rather wait.. 

If you read through the previous pages of this thread you'll see a bunch of us reported to Deep Silver support and got back what seemed to be a copy and paste response with no real help. Factory reset is the only guaranteed option to fix these trophies unless 4A Games releases a patch which seems unlikely at this point.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, FreddieGellar said:

To prevent this from happening before installing the game you have to disable automatic synchronization. If you don't, the console syncs the cloud save while it's installing.

Well no sorry 

All my saves are disable with the synchro and I've done the reset to get every trophies from the dlc.

No synchro in my second game with Sam's Story and thophy didn't pop.

A new chapter dlc is a reset console.

I have the 100% because I've done the reset twice with Sam's Story.

A new chapter dlc means a new reset.

5 hours ago, crucare said:

Wehn I finished the main game and ng+ dlc trophies can I start The Two Colonels without resetting my console and reset it only once after that dlc? Or there ist a need too reset it twice? Till now I didnt start a dlc.

You need to do the reset console right after the ng+ dlc.

It looks like only the DLC Two Colonels and Sam's Story are buggy.

The first time I did The Two Colonels, "Real colonel" didn't pop right after my ng+.

Best advice to all the players that want to do the 2 DLC :

- Do 1 reset console after you finish the main game and the ng+ trophies, INTERNET STAYS OFF

- Do the 2 DLC in 1 SHOT. Then put back internet on.