Wizard goals

sjk-82

13 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

True achievements is always a good source, this site has helped me in many niche things, always look there!

Thanks, I used a search engine I found online called Google. I know nothing about this game.

19 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Thanks, I used a search engine I found online called Google. I know nothing about this game.

I was praising your post and recommending the site to other users that may not know, didn't understand your answer

On 6/25/2021 at 7:22 AM, Helyx said:

On 6/25/2021 at 7:59 AM, kevao97 said:

I was praising your post and recommending the site to other users that may not know, didn't understand your answer

The link is for a different table (Tales of the Arabian Nights from Pinball Arcade).  

For Stern Pinball, a standalone release, the only table with trophies is Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein.

But I agree, true achievements is typically a good source.  I did not see anything for this particular table even within Stern Pinball there.

EDIT - There is a mixup with the forum name.  The OP posted under the Stern Pinball Arcade game but the forum name shows “Pinball Arcade” which is a different release.  Forum should be called “Stern Pinball Arcade”.

@DaivRules @Stevieboy @Beyondthegrave07

Edited by djb5f

12 hours ago, djb5f said:

EDIT - There is a mixup with the forum name.  The OP posted under the Stern Pinball Arcade game but the forum name shows “Pinball Arcade” which is a different release.  Forum should be called “Stern Pinball Arcade”.

@DaivRules @Stevieboy @Beyondthegrave07

Sly is the only one who can change the forum name. Mods don't have that permission, only the Admin does.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...