(1.08 Update) Fast EXP Farm Endgame (SPOILER)

KillLaGil

FASTEST SPECIAL MISSION METHOD - PATCH 1.08

Requitment :

1. "New Combat EXP Assists*" Plugin (Free from update 1.07, check shop to retrieve)

2. "Vision Simulator Spcial training key" from challenges reward should be get some from completing the game 2 times

3." Brain Field gear" item

4. Any damage boosting plugins

Steps :

1. Go to tv on basecamp choose mission

2. pick the SP mission (probably unlocked after beating story , idk)

3. pop brain field gear, transform and wreck havoc

BOND MISSION METHOD ( Level 60+) : Still Works at 1.08

Pre-requiste: 

- One of following character episode NOT cleared

1. Tsugumi Episode 4 as Yuito
  2. Kyoka Episode 5 as Kasane

- Level 60 or higher is reccomended 

Credits :  Sazz PirateWarriors and King-X

SLOWER METHOD ( Level <60 ):

TL;DW :

1. Go to Sumeragi Tomb - 7. Memories of Impassu
2. [Optional] Pop "Brain Field Gear" consumable
3. Trigger the battle
4. [Optional] Use Brain Field (L3+R3)
5. Kill all enemies
6. Open Map teleport to any location other than Sumeragi Tomb
7. Rinse and repeat

"Brain Field Gear"  is kinda pain in the butt to farm so i dont bother with them anymore when i run out of craft material, without them i can still get decent amount  of exp arround 60K/3 minute, but if you want you can farm the craft materials on Arahabaki secure site, vase guy sometimes drop them,  i choose this place becuse vase guy and base guy drop materials for Gift too (the one that add plugin slot).

Hopefully its helpful, 66 to 80 took me 4ish hours.

EDIT : 

More fun way to farm "Brain Field Gear" materials :

1. play as kasane. monster spawned more with her, more monster = more items. Yuito still works fine

2. go to Kunad Higway - Junction run up and find some "rideable" bus with L2

3. wreck some monsters

4. Teleport to Abdoned Station - Inside

5. Destroy monster with hypetrain

6. rinse and repeat

Edited by KillLaGil
ez fast exp 1.08, thanks bandai namco
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, MRgreen55 said:

Does your level carry over in EX New Game? Can this be done with Kasane's to?

yes , all item and exp carry over in kasane story

after kasane story you can change your character to Yuito if you want 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

TL;DW :

1. Go to Sumeragi Tomb -> 7. Memories of Impassu
2. [Optional] Pop "Brain Field Gear" consumable
3. Trigger the battle
4. [Optional] Use Brain Field (L3+R3)
5. Kill all enemies
6. Open Map teleport to any location other than Sumeragi Tomb
7. Rinse and repeat

"Brain Field Gear"  is kinda pain in the butt to farm so i dont bother with them anymore when i run out of craft material, without them i can still get decent amount  of exp arround 60K/3 minute, but if you want you can farm the craft materials on Arahabaki secure site, vase guy sometimes drop them,  i choose this place becuse vase guy and base guy drop materials for Gift too (the one that add plugin slot).

Hopefully its helpful, 66 to 80 took me 4ish hours.

I did this but i try it from level 5 of Sumeragi Tomb, it take me about 15 min but every time it gave me much more exp (arround 200K-250K)

• Like 1

Just now, Hiscklif said:

I did this but i try it from level 5 of Sumeragi Tomb, it take me about 15 min but every time it gave me much more exp (arround 200K-250K)

sumeragi tomb sure have mobs with juicy exp, man i wish theres  a level entirely filled only by exploding bois 

Thanks for sharing this! Just got my Plat ^.^

A tips I would like to add is:
Instead of standing still and let the suicide bombers explode, try to chip down the enemy's crush gauge and then use Brain Crush whenever possible because it gives you more EXP for the kill and builds up your EXP Bonus meter faster! (You have to unlock the corresponding skills in the Brain Map). I just spammed Square. Nothing fancy needed to break them. 

Instead of ~18k+ for the big fellas, I was getting 22k+. 

• Like 1

It takes me about 7-8 minutes for all 3 battles in 7. Impasse. 
Without Brain Field Gear i got around 240k xp. With 2 gears (1st before 1st battle, 2nd before 3rd battle) i got around 270k.

Without brainfield Yuito, Quadrupple SAS: Teleport, Clairvoyance, Duplicate and Pyrokinesis.
Lvl 6 Clairvoyance increases the rate at which you drain the crush gage extremely, Dupe and Pyro for more DPS and Tele to get the the enemies faster...
Just spam Square at the vulnerable spots on the big guys. Once you get used to it, you can keep it going the whole battle by brain crushing the enemies.
By the time you get to the 3 big guys on the 3rd battle usually the brain field fills by itself too. 

On a side note, whose idea was it to add this trophy, this is so fucking braindead just grinding for hours after you're done with everything else already, simply tedious.

Edited by Lymus
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, AerisFlowerGirl said:

The trophy itself doesn't seem so bad, it is pretty common. However, whoever implemented a NG+ where you can start at your previous level and all enemies don't scale with you is a dumbass. Playing through an entire 2nd playthrough just to go from level 62 to 66 and then having to farm for 3-4 hours is bull. 

lmao is this for real!? I'm currently on my first playthrough closing in to chapter 10. You're telling me when I go with the other main character the enemies are lvl 1 again ?

Just now, Deluziion90 said:

lmao is this for real!? I'm currently on my first playthrough closing in to chapter 10. You're telling me when I go with the other main character the enemies are lvl 1 again 1f602.png

That is correct; I was dumbfounded myself. Might as well grind out level 80 before starting your second playthrough...I would have if I knew. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AerisFlowerGirl said:

That is correct; I was dumbfounded myself. Might as well grind out level 80 before starting your second playthrough...I would have if I knew. 

Dev's really didn't think that through :"). Well thanks for letting me know!

This method worked, but 2 to 4hrs it was not. Took me 5.

HOWEVER I never went past floor 7. Id run it, fast travel to train, come back. Brain Pill, kill, rinse repeat. Started level 62, finished at 80.

i also was somewhat watching stuff on my phone and had a hard time focusing today too. So I didn't play my most efficiently. 

Thanks for this method tho!

now i just have phase 7 - 12 with Yuito and im done-diddly-un

7 minutes ago, Dragonslayer_023 said:

Where is the EXP increasing plug-in? I heard it was DLC but I don't see it in the store.

Im not really sure about unlock condition for the recipe but i craft it after both kasane and yuito story cleared , its in exchange menu. 

There's 2 plugin for 5% exp

1. From game deluxe edition

2. In base game for all

Totalling 10% if you own deluxe editiom

Edited by KillLaGil

2 hours ago, Greenshyguy said:

Thanks for this. I did ~10 levels using the 'faster level method' before I got bored. Currently doing 72 to 80 using in Sumeragi Tomb. 

The faster method only shine when you have higher level, at lvl 74+ its one level per run ( with brainfield gear use at the last battle before checkpoint) 

took me 1 and half hour from 63 to 80.

thanks for the feedback

• 3 weeks later...

Why is everyone talking about grinding Brain Field items?

If you've been saving up your resources - because the game's already easy enough that you don't need them essentially - you can just "exchange" all of those over at the save guy constantly  (literally at the "Exchange" tab) to top off your Brain Field power-ups.

• 2 months later...

Thanks, OP, and also, thank goodness for the 1.04 challenges patch! Doing all the side quests with Kasane got me to level 77 because the challenges awards a crazy amount of XP for doing them - and most of the side quests are easy too. At one point I got 1 million XP as an award for accumulating 1mil k which is easy since there are challenges that award an insane amount of money anyway. I would have also got to level 78 if I had finished the last 4 side quests but as I was so close to the end I decided to do this XP farm instead and it wasn't too bad. Couldn't have done it at level 68 or whatever level people were finishing with before patch 1.04. That would have been too much.

• Like 1