What do you do when you're not gaming?

LoveInHell

I'm gonna be different here,

when I'm gaming I'm either drawing game characters

spacer.png

or painting figures from games

karlach-from-baldurs-gate-3-my-biggest-p

And I don't mean to say it as oh look at me, but some of you would benefit so much from some creative outlet! Be it art, music, 3d modelling, printing figures, sculpting. Anything! 

And don't say "oh I have no talent, I can't draw one straight line". Well I couldn't either. It's all practice, for real. Find a YT tutorial for stuff you think you might like and go for it. It can be music, coding, damn it can be even artistically stacking rocks on a penis shaped piece of wood, just anything.

Sorry for being preachy, it's been sad to see messages like "eating, sleeping" as some sort of past time. 

Go, do shit. It will make your life better. It will be absolute dogshit for first 99 attempts. But then you will do something you are so damn proud of, and you won't ever look back. And god knows if this community has one thing is stubborness and dedication towards a goal. 

• Like 3

Mahjong with friends, if our schedules align. Usually with a movie on at the same time for background noise. If I’m alone, then I’m probably building a Gunpla model kit, also with a movie on. 🀄 🤖 🍿

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.

Usually just watching a movie or a TV show I'm currently into (about to finish Season 7 of Dexter), catching up with wrestling or literally just browsing the internet. I also try to get in a half hour walk 5 days a week which is usually when I'm listening to music.