A Word of Thanks

ThatMuttGuy

When I first saw this platinum I really wanted to get it and put it in my showcase!

Sadly 4 of the trophies appear to be unobtainable :(

I asked the dev about it and since Sony wont allow any more patches for the PSVita it is unlikely that anyone will ever get this!

11 minutes ago, quadboy_007 said:

When I first saw this platinum I really wanted to get it and put it in my showcase!

I asked the dev about it and since Sony wont allow any more patches for the PSVita it is unlikely that anyone will ever get this!

Oh damn, I hope there's a way for you to get those last few trophies! Ironically, it's probably a bit buggy as they had to rush the game to get it out before the date and now they can't patch it either :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quadboy_007 said:

That's a shame. Won't be buying it if that's the case. Too bad the dev gets punished for Sony's poor decisions

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

What a great lasting monument to the life of the Vita that this platinum all about the fan base loving the Vita will forever be blocked from being earned because Sony doesn’t give a shit about their own product.

Oddly, appears the NA list actually isn’t unobtainable.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/13485-ultra-mission

Actually... There is one plat achiever in NA version.

So... 1) Only EU is bugged? 2) Game is extremely hard to get those scores? 3) Requires special "circumstances" to unlock? 4) Plat achiever hacked?...

5) 21-26 minutes in between... Seems that it is done legit. Are there any "modes" in the game? "Survival" or sth?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13485-ultra-mission

Edit: Oh, mentioned already above.

Edited by Smashero

35 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I tried, you can't message him 

I tried tagging him in here, but that didn't work either. The account doesn't look suspicious tbh. 

@Smashero I talked to @quadboy_007 to find a solution for the EU version which is definitely bugged. Reaching the scores is definitely no issue. He reached a 250k score just to see if it was a matter of digits to unlock the 25k score. And we haven't found the 'special circumstances' yet.

• Like 1

Got a tip, that he posted an info about this plat on some FB TH group. If I will get the link/SS will let you know.

Maybe you shall restart the game/PSV after getting 10k (and trophy?).

Edited by Smashero

Imagine in some years, Nick Robinson releases a 20 minute documentary about this game being one of the last releases for the Vita and then he proceeds to contact the only known platinum achiever and everyone will go nuts when he says that he only got lucky, he met the criteria or that he doesn't remember how he got it lol

• Like 1

Things I have tried that didn't work on the NA version.

* Deleted my save file and started again.

* Scored exactly 25k and ended the game by killing myself.

* Played up to 500,000 to see if the requirement was actually 250,000 or more.

EDIT

Edited by MrHealthy
Clarification from Dev

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

47 minutes ago, brutus_vmd said:

the platinum trophy in EU version it s called

Badge of Honor
This badge is awarded to only the greatest agents in the entire Stellar Exchange Commission task force. Wear this badge with confidence; you've earned it!

Only for the ps4 and ps5 versions of the game.

3 hours ago, Bookrou said:

Sorry,my mistake , i see now in my ps vita it has a different name. i completed the game for ps4,but on my vita i have big problem to obtain the trophies because i have a drift on  my analog joystick. When i play with classic directional buttons left right ....suddenly the analog stick moves the caracter. too bad,such an easy platinum.

Edited by brutus_vmd