Things to note before doing the online trophies!

Sergen

There's not enough time now, but I enjoyed the multiplayer in the early days and mixed that up with the solo grind to Level 50. Personally, I found the Tomb Raider level grind worse - although it was shorter there wasn't any shooting.

Shame they don't put double or triple XP on for the last few weeks.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BOOTP said:

There's not enough time now, but I enjoyed the multiplayer in the early days and mixed that up with the solo grind to Level 50. Personally, I found the Tomb Raider level grind worse - although it was shorter there wasn't any shooting.

Shame they don't put double or triple XP on for the last few weeks.

3 Weeks is easily enough time :)

45 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

It depends of each person, im at level 38 and i have little margin for my work (from level 30 you need like 2hs for each level up) but if you are playing all day long (weekend specially) yeah sure is easily enough time.

7 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Yes, if you just grind the solo method - but I was referring to people playing the multiplayer purely to level up and enjoy the game. It was fun at the time, but will be too slow to focus on with the time left.

Edited by BOOTP

24 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Can anybody confirm if you can finish and get the trophies for NYM and NYMHC with your console offline? I must be missing something here, because the last thing I want is those trophies to not count if I do them after the server shutdown.

Yes and it's even speculated that playing the game offline will make it less glitchy. Not sure if that's a myth or the truth, no way to truly prove it in this buggy mess of a game. The only story run that requires online play is Challenge Mode.