Data Transfer from PC to PS4/5

Paul

Does this game have a similar option like Final Fantasy XIV, which allows you to earn all the trophies on PC and transfer your save to PS4? I’ve been playing FFXIV on PC since I run it at a higher frame rate/resolution compared to base PS4. I’d like to play Genshin on PC and get 100%/platinum that way as well (I don’t have a PS5 currently). 

21 hours ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

cross save is possible.

So if u never played on ps4 you can just start it and link your account. Dont skip this step or you need to make a new mihyo account.

Source?

Afaik cross-progression is only available between PC and mobile. PS4/5 are separated from the rest.

Edited by Sydoki

12 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Here. Your info is a bit outdated. 

12 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

They literally just added it less than a week ago.

Oooh, neat! I'm genuinely surprised they added that. A bit sad that existing players don't get to do it - but better than nothing! 

4 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Oooh, neat! I'm genuinely surprised they added that. A bit sad that existing players don't get to do it - but better than nothing! 

What do you mean by "existing players don't get to do it"? I've been playing since day 1 and am able to play on my account that I started on PlayStation on my phone and PC.

1 hour ago, Mike13858 said:

What do you mean by "existing players don't get to do it"? I've been playing since day 1 and am able to play on my account that I started on PlayStation on my phone and PC.

If you have an account on both already, there’s nothing you can do. Like me for example, I started playing on mobile a few days before learning that they were adding it. So since my mobile and PS4 are two different saves, there’s no way to combine or overwrite or anything. Just crap out of luck. If I want early Aloy on my mobile save, I’ll have to start a new psn and link it to my mobile.

6 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

If you have an account on both already, there’s nothing you can do.

You can write to support via [email protected] subject "PSN Account Unlink Request".  They will send you a form to wipe your console progress. Then you should be able to link your mobile to your current PSN.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, RoiWander said:

Does it mean with the last update, trophies can be earn on PC, then a PS5 account be linked to the PC account with the trophies, and trophies will autopop on PS5 ?

You can't link your PC account to PSN I believe. You have to make a PSN account, make a mihoyo account through the PS4/5 version, and then you can play it on pc/mobile.

5 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

You can't link your PC account to PSN I believe. You have to make a PSN account, make a mihoyo account through the PS4/5 version, and then you can play it on pc/mobile.

Im pretty sure they enabled cross-save between PC and PS4/5, from what i've seen here and there on internet.

Though the real question is, are the trophies retro poppin' ?. Cant see a clear answer about this anywhere :/

15 minutes ago, RoiWander said:

Im pretty sure they enabled cross-save between PC and PS4/5, from what i've seen here and there on internet.

Though the real question is, are the trophies retro poppin' ?. Cant see a clear answer about this anywhere :/

There are in game achievements that the trophies track off of. When you log into playstation, it will be reading through all your in game achievements, and it will auto pop your trophies once you get them. Yes there is cross save between all systems, but you need to make a mihoyo account through the Playstation version first if you want to use your account on other places. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm as well with iOS.  Started on my PS4 then created a miHoYo account from there.  When I logged into iOS all my save transferred and when I went back to either my ps4 or ps5 the trophies popped from the work I did on iOS (specifically I did the unlocking the GEO power for the traveler).