The (any game) First Impressions Thread

Sly_Cooper_FTW

Alright well recently I downloaded the demo for Diablo III and i got to say it feels pretty good. When they announced it I felt like it was giong to be chaotic a with a really bad controls. But the game felt pretty solid in the demo and I am thinking about buying it. Plus it has a 4 player co-op so that´s pretty awesome! :)

I just started playing Legend of the Guardians yesterday and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

It's a flight simulator game based on a 3D movie about Owls and, once you get a feeling for all of the different flight moves and attacks, it feels totally cool to fly as hard as you can into a flock of crows or bats and lock talons. :awesome:

So many people have negative things to say about games that are tied to movies and "Disney games" but, I guess I'm just one of those retards that actually finds these games fun. I've played a few so far and I'd say that 90% of them are rather well done games. I plan on playing several more in the future, too.

Yes, Madagascar 3 was super lame and yes, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs was obviously made for 5 year olds but, Rango was surprisingly one of the better games I played this year and Legends of the Guardians is already high up on that list.

It also doesn't hurt matters that I played for a few hours last night and earned 36 trophies. ;):jaymon: