Series Continuation on Console??

Exeshow678

9 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Well it looks like the devs put in a lot of effort making all those gfx and story, and then people just skip the game (which the Devs themselves put in)

Did you enjoy the series Exeshow678?

I see you completed the 1st game in about 3 minutes. Is the game really that short?

Each game is approx 5-6hrs long if you play it properly on normal speed and don't skip anything. Anything under 5hrs is achieved by not playing the game and just skipping through everything.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Each game is approx 5-6hrs long if you play it properly on normal speed and don't skip anything. Anything under 5hrs is achieved by not playing the game and just skipping through everything.

Yes, that's exactly my point.

OP seems upset, concerned that the series is being cancelled, yet without enjoying the first four games properly.

Imagine being upset about a game series that you bought but didn't play properly. There must be some other motive, I wonder what it could be.... Hmmmmmmmm

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Yes, that's exactly my point.

OP seems upset, concerned that the series is being cancelled, yet without enjoying the first four games properly.

Imagine being upset about a game series that you bought but didn't play properly. There must be some other motive, I wonder what it could be.... Hmmmmmmmm

Or maybe they already played them on PC and just got the plats because they wanted them on their profile.

Even if they did just skip everything to unlock the plat quickly and look at the pictures, who cares? There's no reason to belittle someone else's enjoyment of something.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

5 hours is a bit much. The first 2 games took me about 3 hours each and I can assure you that I didn't skip through the text. Maybe I'm just a fast reader lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Well it looks like the devs put in a lot of effort making all those gfx and story, and then people just skip the game (which the Devs themselves put in)

Did you enjoy the series Exeshow678?

I see you completed the 1st game in about 3 minutes. Is the game really that short?

ok fine....I'll come clean, I only got it cuz it's an anime weeb game, I didn't really take the time to play/read it, but I did get some "spicy" pics out of it that my Buds got a good chuckle out of it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exeshow678 said:

ok fine....I'll come clean, I only got it cuz it's an anime weeb game, I didn't really take the time to play/read it, but I did get some "spicy" pics out of it that my Buds got a good chuckle out of it

lol. Well that confession definitely deserves a big thumbs up. :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

There's no reason to belittle someone else's enjoyment of something.

But then how will we know how much cooler they are for shitting on something OP enjoys?

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

But then how will we know how much cooler they are for shitting on something OP enjoys?

not really related to this, but a good few of my plats are pretty shitty games, but I choose to plat those shet games, not like some people who plat every single new "easy" game that release and stack it 5 times so they plat the same game around 5 to 6 times

Edited by Exeshow678
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Exeshow678 said:

not really related to this, but a good few of my plats are pretty shitty games, but I choose to plat those shet games, not like some people who plat every single new "easy" game that release a stack it 5 times so they plat the same game around 5 to 6 times

Ain't nothing wrong with shitty games. Hell, most of the console games that were available to me as a child were garbage.

On 8/20/2021 at 6:20 AM, Exeshow678 said:

I only got it cuz it's an anime weeb game

On 8/20/2021 at 7:27 AM, enaysoft said:

lol. Well that confession definitely deserves a big thumbs up. :)

It's a western made VN, not a weeb game.

Edited by Nelson_