What Vita games should be in my collection?

Sly_Cooper_FTW

I've got a Vita. I've had it for almost a year now, and I only have like four games. Three of them are digital games I already own on PS3. The only game I really have is the Jak and Daxter collection for Vita. Anyway this Christmas I'll be getting money, and I want to build up my Vita collection. What good games should I get? I know about Uncharted and Gravity Rush, but other than them, what should I get? For anyone wondering, I like platformers, indie games, FPS & TPS games. I'm not big on RPGS.

Edited by Sly_Cooper_FTW

Get Playstation Plus -> you'll get Gravity Rush (musthave) and Uncharted (it's actually bad, but whatever), Guacamelee! (musthave) and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (you have it on ps3). From 24/12 you'll also get Soul Sacrifice and BlazBlue.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, WipEout 2048, Stealth Inc., Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, Killzone Mercenary, LittleBigPlanet Vita.

Soul Sacrifice, if you like the rhythm and the music the DJ Max Technika Tune, Dead Or Alive 5 Plus and Silen Hill Book Of Memories you recommend them

DOA5 Plus dont do same mistake as me and stay away from that game lol,

Team Ninja already had DOA5 Ultimate planned before porting a cheap recycled game to Vita.

If you like Rpg's i can tell what's worth your money on that genre: (localized in US)

Ys Celceta

Persona 4 Golden

Muramasa Rebirth

Disgaea 3

Edited by Otase84
  • Like 1

P4G - do I need to explain this? I think it is a must have Vita game for RPG lovers

Sound Shape 

Guacamelee

my top 3 games to recommend so far... can't recommend YS or Sorcery Saga yet since I haven't finished them yet so I can't tell ... ^_^

The only game I really have is the Jak and Daxter collection for Vita.

Can you tell me how that is? I heard it's unplayable and i've been meaning to buy it but if the stories are right i might not... i'm a huge Jak fan but the things i hear about the Vita version are terrible. :(

Hey guys a bit off topic but though this was a good place to put it :)

play.com has a great deal on a vita for today only. You get a vita, 16gb card and 10 games for £139. Not sure if its UK only though

Slightly late but never mind haha check it out

http://www.play.com/Games/PSP/4-/54911110/PlayStation-Vita-Console-Bundle-Mega-Pack-Voucher-16GB-Memory-Card-Wi-Fi-3G-10-Games/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=2&searchfilters=ae212%7B657263%7D+&urlrefer=search

• 1 month later...