What’s up with these trophies

Yeah it really looks like a low effort trophy list. Hard to tell for sure due to no trophy descriptions but from the titles it looks like it's all just main story related and a free platinum at the end.

Kinda weird as going for 100% is a key part of Zelda games to me. Unless the game just lacks side content and collectibles.

• Like 1

Just now, Benzychenz said:

Yeah it really looks like a low effort trophy list. Hard to tell for sure due to no trophy descriptions but from the titles it looks like it's all just main story related and a free platinum at the end.

Kinda weird as going for 100% is a key part of Zelda games to me. Unless the game just lacks side content and collectibles.

Yeah been looking forward to this title!! And just play the game and there you have it!! Wow!! Seems strange for a rpg?!?!? 

13 minutes ago, Benzychenz said:

How can you tell it's just story related? You might need to do a side quest to save X or to get and item and give it to Y. Like some people mentioned, this is an RPG Zelda style, so I seriously doubt all these trophies are all related to the main quest. 

1 minute ago, TurtlePM said:

How can you tell it's just story related? You might need to do a side quest to save X or to get and item and give it to Y. Like some people mentioned, this is an RPG Zelda style, so I seriously doubt all these trophies are all related to the main quest. 

I hope not .. but we will see! Game looks amazing no matter what I’m excited!!! I believe it drops tomorrow if no delays?

Edited by Titanomachy_75

28 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I hope not .. but we will see! Game looks amazing no matter what I’m excited!!! I believe it drops tomorrow if no delays?

Game is available here just after 0:00. 
I was really excited for this game until I saw there is no speech/voice in the game. 

Strange list! I just hope the game is good. I was at least hoping for something related to getting all collectibles/upgrades.

the weirdest part is no reviews are out when the game comes out tomorrow! I’ve rarely seen the from an indie game.

Edited by NashtyMouse

From what I can see the trophy are named after each quest so there might be a few related to sidequests... but I doubt it, they all seem story related from the names alone. A shame, as the extra reward for going 100% would be pretty cool for that kind of game (will still do it tho)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belthazar90 said:

From what I can see the trophy are named after each quest so there might be a few related to sidequests... but I doubt it, they all seem story related from the names alone. A shame, as the extra reward for going 100% would be pretty cool for that kind of game (will still do it tho)

Yeah ... I'm with you on this one! No matter the game looks amazing! :)

5 hours ago, Belthazar90 said:

False, not all of them are story related. I have been playing for 3h and I have got story related trophies and for sub quest trophies ?.

Edited by Carttagos

2 hours ago, Belthazar90 said:

I'm starting to think some trophies are bugged or that no one finished the game (due to a bug in the game itself)... it's supposed to be a 50h game so someone should in theory have finished it by now and got the platinum... but too many trophies are still sitting at 0%.

There was a bug that didn't allow to continue the story. It is related to some levers, one of them couldn't be used but now it should be fixed with the new patch.

Edited by Carttagos

14 hours ago, r_ebus said:

There are 2 glitched trophies -  "maneko the witch" and "the 2 globes of wise". I have completed those quests and didn't get trophies for them. Last 2 for platinum. Im not going to play this game again for just 2 trophies:(((

How did you get the Flock of sheep trophy? I think is bugged for me.

16 hours ago, r_ebus said:

There are 2 glitched trophies -  "maneko the witch" and "the 2 globes of wise". I have completed those quests and didn't get trophies for them. Last 2 for platinum. Im not going to play this game again for just 2 trophies:(((

Yeah the trophies are super buggy. I don't geht the cacia and saraia trophies  but get the one for maneko. Maybe that's in a connection. I would like to check this with the globe trophy but it's so late in the game and I also don't want to play the whole game again? I think I wait for patches.