Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Vita Release Date

UndreyVITA

11361971734_5acc57b8c4_z.jpg

When we announced the Limited Edition of Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster, we got a lot of questions about the Vita version. We promised we’d share the details with you when we had them, and now we do. So let’s open this up with some good news. The game will be coming to PS Vita on March 18th alongside the PS3 version. It will support cross save functionality, and will retail for $39.99!

The combo pack will also be available as a download on PlayStation Store. If you prefer a physical copy, you can buy Final Fantasy X at retail, which will include a voucher to download Final Fantasy X-2 from the PlayStation Store.

More news at blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/16/final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-collectors-edition-detailed-vita-release-date-2/

• Like 3

Im glad theyre bundling x2 with it. They made it sound like vita version would be seperate games. I jusy wish there was a combo for ps3/vita

In the comments on the blog, he responds that they don't have information to give on that yet, so I still think it's a possibility. It will not be cross-buy, however.

YES YES and YES!!!

They originally announced that the Vita versions would have to be sold separately but it seems like they changed that!  I have decided to go with the Vita version due to the fact that now that i have a PS4 my PS3 gets little to no love anymore and i play my Vita more anyway because i don't have to be in a central location.  Im sure graphically the PS3 version will look much better but its going to be fighting for time with Infamous: Second Son and Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles.