Hello

Kallaroth

Hello everyone. I figured I might as well make a proper introduction. Although I've been a PS3 owner for approximately five years now, I decided to start a new PSN/SEN account. Kallaroth, or Kalla for short, is just a pseudonym I use. I'm of Lebanese, Syrian, French and Irish descent. I'm 18 years old and have been an avid video game player for 14 years of my life. I choose to avoid multiple consoles to retain a level of consistency; I'm a PC and Sony user, but I'm holding out on purchasing a PS4 or Vita until I'm actually interested in the games for those consoles. Besides video games, I am also an avid watcher of films, television series and anime, reader of poems, novels, short stories, comic books and manga, and listener to music. I have a great interest in technology, science, psychology(if you believe it's not an actual science) and philosophy. 

More About My Interests

Favorite Games - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid, Deus Ex, Tales of Symphonia, Mass Effect 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Batman: Arkham City, and Bioshock Infinite, 

Music genres I listen to - Shoegaze, progressive rock, psychedelic rock, alternative rock, folk rock, indie rock, experimental rock, blues rock,noise rock, punk-rock, math rock, post-rock, post-metal, post-hardcore, dream pop, indie pop, baroque pop, experimental hip-hop, industrial hip-hop, alternative hip-hop, blues, soul, R&B, jazz, classical, and orchestral.

Favorite Artists/Bands - Pink Floyd, My Bloody Valentine, Have a Nice Life, Sigur Ros, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, King Crimson, Arcade Fire, The Smiths, Simon and Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Nick Drake, Death Grips, Madvillain, Milo, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Beethoven, and Mozart.

Favorite Shows - Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, Three's Company, Mister Ed, Diff'rent Strokes, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Durarara!!

Favorite Films - Citizen Kane, The Godfather Part I & II, Goodfellas, The Departed, Pulp Fiction, 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, 12 Angry Men, Spirited Away, Lawrence of Arabia, My Neighbor Totoro, and Fantasia.

Favorite Novels - The Divine Comedy, Goethe's Faust, and Paradise Lost.

The founder of the site is a very talented web designer. The design of the site made me want to create an account despite not being too fond of forums.

Well hello yourself, always great to see new faces (figuratively speaking) around these parts  :wave:

As for your interests, salutations for having such a wide range in every "category" (12 Angry Men should be one of everybody's favs).

Without further ado, you are most welcome here and may the winds of gaming favor you as you sail through the seas of consoles and whatnots  :ninja:

• Like 1

As noted by Arska, 12 Angry Men should definitely be in your fav movies list!

I am glad to see there is yet another platforming & RPG fan who started gaming at the age of four :) Welcome to the boards, man! Hope to get to know you better! Maybe we can play a game or two together sometime!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...