New trophies with Wild Spirits DLC

Domino_Destructo

New career events and trophies arrived with update 6.00.

Dirt5_End_Slate_WILDSPIRITS-PACK-(ENG)-4

The Wild Spirits Content Pack for DIRT 5 also further expands our Career mode with another 25 bespoke events, in the ‘Wild Spirits’ bonus chapter. The new events will include chances to race our two new cars, multi-class races, dynamic weather events, and more unique experiences.

Two additional Career Sponsors are also added: Alpinestars and VP Racing Fuels. Head to the Sponsors tab in Career to select either of these sponsors and start to unlock new rewards and content, including fresh liveries and customisation items. Finally, look out for five additional Trophies/Achievements, each connected to your progression in the new Career chapter.

Amplified Edition or Year One Edition owners of DIRT 5 will automatically receive the Wild Spirits Content Pack today, once the new update is downloaded. For Standard Edition players, the pack can be purchased on DIRT 5’s online store page on Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.

More info here: https://dirtgame.com/dirt5/news/ford-bronco-more-content

There's also a small teaser at the end of the trailer hinting at a Halloween DLC update coming later.

Edited by Domino_Destructo
  • Like 3

I am really struggling with the Gymkhana event in this dlc, I think it has a higher score requirement than past gymkhanas. Would love if people could share tips on car, route, etc. if anyone nails it.

Edit: nevermind lol, just did it. What worked for me, as someone who is not very good at drifting, donuts, etc. is to use a regular 4wd car and go around the edge of the map. You can get enough variety between the drift gates, narrow gaps, jumps, regular drifts, and objects that you can build a good enough combo to get you there. Then it's just practice to figure out the brake points and drift points to nail it.

Edited by codphanatic
Did the thing
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, codphanatic said:

I am really struggling with the Gymkhana event in this dlc, I think it has a higher score requirement than past gymkhanas. Would love if people could share tips on car, route, etc. if anyone nails it.

Edit: nevermind lol, just did it. What worked for me, as someone who is not very good at drifting, donuts, etc. is to use a regular 4wd car and go around the edge of the map. You can get enough variety between the drift gates, narrow gaps, jumps, regular drifts, and objects that you can build a good enough combo to get you there. Then it's just practice to figure out the brake points and drift points to nail it.

I've completed this I don't know how many times and the trophy won't pop for me. It's the last one I need for the Plat.

56 minutes ago, Toastnosauce said:

I've completed this I don't know how many times and the trophy won't pop for me. It's the last one I need for the Plat.

Restart the PS5 and complete that event again. The trophy should pop this time. You might even get it right after launching the game.

1 hour ago, Beekske said:

I can't seem to complete the new sprint event. Once the race starts, there are 3 cars that just take off and I can't get to them in only 5 laps. Tried like 15 times yesterday. Really hate those Sprint events.

Make sure you are picking the right car. Makes a huge difference. Take a look at the leaderboards so that you know which cars perform best on current event.

You can also lower the difficulty anytime in the menu.

3 hours ago, Domino_Destructo said:

Make sure you are picking the right car. Makes a huge difference. Take a look at the leaderboards so that you know which cars perform best on current event.

There is only one sprint car so car selection won't be their issue like it can be in time trials.

On 2.09.2021 at 5:31 PM, Hayabusa85 said:

There is only one sprint car so car selection won't be their issue like it can be in time trials.

I haven't checked that yet. Currently busy with other games. ?

Edit: Played the game again and just realized you're talking about that event with the weird handling :facepalm: Never mind lol.

On 2-9-2021 at 2:04 PM, Domino_Destructo said:

Thanks. Did not know you could lowe the difficulty. Put it on very easy and the sprint race is done. Only the gym level remaining now, finding it pretty hard this time. 

19 minutes ago, Beekske said:

Thanks. Did not know you could lowe the difficulty. Put it on very easy and the sprint race is done. Only the gym level remaining now, finding it pretty hard this time. 

For gymkhana events typically what I do is finding a spot where I can easily abuse the same gates over and over again, without wasting time on driving big distances. Makes it easy to hit the required scores. You're welcome. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Domino_Destructo said:

For gymkhana events typically what I do is finding a spot where I can easily abuse the same gates over and over again, without wasting time on driving big distances. Makes it easy to hit the required scores. You're welcome. 1f609.png

Good tip. 

Theres a good spot i found. From the start jump the ramp, then theres 2 drift gates in a circle near the green drift circle. I just drifted in circles between the 2 drift gates

37 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Good tip. 

Theres a good spot i found. From the start jump the ramp, then theres 2 drift gates in a circle near the green drift circle. I just drifted in circles between the 2 drift gates

You can do this on every gymkhana event, doesn't have to be drift gates specifically. Just anything that gives points and can be repeated in quick succession.

21 hours ago, Domino_Destructo said:

You can do this on every gymkhana event, doesn't have to be drift gates specifically. Just anything that gives points and can be repeated in quick succession.

I was just giving a tip which worked for me on the dlc one as people have been struggling with it. Sorry i should have mentioned it on my post.

I didnt even know the easy score method had been patched until yesterday which sucks

21 hours ago, Domino_Destructo said:

Don't know what you mean by that, but I just got a world record on that dlc gymkhana event, just by abusing the same stuff repeatedly. 1f605.png

There was a way for you to just keep doing donuts on the spot which gave you a high score which was good for people that wernt as good as you at these events

1 hour ago, Violino said:

Any advice on the time trails? Struggling with them in this DLC.

1. Choose the right car. Look at the leaderboards to find out which ones perform best.

2. Stick to the inside line on turns. If there are any half pipe walls, ride them to gain speed.

3. Learn the track and practice. You will eventually overtake the blue ghost and beat the time.

On 3.9.2021 at 9:55 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Good tip. 

Thanks! I was struggling with that event a lot, and your tip really really helped. Appreciated. :)

• Like 1