Ibis Street Tales V (Vol. 6)

Alexgaara

On 13/09/2021 at 7:25 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

Has anyone found a page from fishing in the Inazuma fishing event pool? (Not the message in the bottle....)

Haven't got any that way, and haven't read anything anywhere that could lead me to believe that it's possible sadly (it was to be expected obviously, was just a wild guess of mine)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

You didn't debunk me, you supported my claim.

LOL I didn't.  Still angry there I see. You are claiming what I said is false. It is not. I got the trophy by doing this and it is a proved method.  I have the trophy due to this. Check my profile if you don't believe me. Just admit you're wrong - there was nothing to debunk in the first place and stop arguing. (You don't have the trophy. I checked your profile.) Before you start arguments, why not try the method I mentioned. (I guarantee you will get the trophy. As long as people don't kick you out of their world) I posted this to help others- not start an argument. 

1 hour ago, Alexgaara said:

Haven't got any that way, and haven't read anything anywhere that could lead me to believe that it's possible sadly (it was to be expected obviously, was just a wild guess of mine)

I got 6 pages from other people's world. More than in my own.  - not from the event pools though

Edited by sealightbreeze

@JoshDCcomics You can get all 10 in your world, just that if you wanna speed up the process you can go in other people worlds.

I think what others meant is that you can't get more than 3 pages at a time (before the fishes reset after 3 days), but if you're willing to wait it's doable by yourself (I'm at 6 pages so far, out of 5 fishes reset).

Edited by Alexgaara

16 hours ago, Alexgaara said:

@JoshDCcomics You can get all 10 in your world, just that if you wanna speed up the process you can go in other people worlds.

I think what others meant is that you can't get more than 3 pages at a time (before the fishes reset after 3 days), but if you're willing to wait it's doable by yourself (I'm at 6 pages so far, out of 5 fishes reset).

That's actually wrong. I got all of mine in a two day span by going to other people's world. Once mine were gone, I just kept going to others. I got most of mine that way

3 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

That's actually wrong. I got all of mine in a two day span by going to other people's world. Once mine were gone, I just kept going to others. I got most of mine that way

Could you pinpoint what I said that was wrong? Cause I said exactly what you just said...

I mean, since the first post by yoxi in this thread, it was confirmed that you can get all pages by going into other people's world. But you can also get them all in your own world, if you're willing to wait.

• Like 3

On 9/15/2021 at 5:00 AM, sealightbreeze said:

LOL I didn't.  Still angry there I see. You are claiming what I said is false. It is not. I got the trophy by doing this and it is a proved method.  I have the trophy due to this. Check my profile if you don't believe me. Just admit you're wrong - there was nothing to debunk in the first place and stop arguing. (You don't have the trophy. I checked your profile.) Before you start arguments, why not try the method I mentioned. (I guarantee you will get the trophy. As long as people don't kick you out of their world) I posted this to help others- not start an argument. 

I got 6 pages from other people's world. More than in my own.  - not from the event pools though

What you initially said was false. At first you said that it was thought you couldn't get more than 2 pages in a world. I just pointed out that you can get more. I never said you couldn't go to other worlds to fish more. 

I'm not the person you called nasty, by the way, so I'm not sure why you're acting like there's some history between us. But I'm not wrong, you really can get more than 2 pages in a single world, and it's not just me who has (btw I've never gotten 2 in a world ever, only 0, 1, or 3). Why don't you Google it? There's numerous websites with this information. You seem really upset for some reason.

I don't have the trophy because I don't spend much time playing this game. I mostly play other games.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Alexgaara said:

Done with the trophy, just to give an idea here's the number of pages I got per reset :

1. 0 page
  2. 1 page
  3. 1 page
  4. 2 pages
  5. 2 pages
  6. 3 pages
  7. 1 page

Wow, well done, that's very lucky! I think I was getting 1 page for every ~3 world clears (i did lots of fishing in other people's worlds, everyone was super nice on the NA servers). I think the drop rate is ~2% if i had to guess based on my anecdotal evidence.

Anyway, the idea of a cap of pages per world has now been thoroughly debunked. Its just pure RNG grind.

Oh I felt really lucky throughout those tries not gonna lie, whereas 1 page every 3 worlds seems rather unlucky, sorry you had to endure that much fishing ?

Now I'm wondering if there's some kind of hidden pity for the pages as well (but tied to the world, not the player), like you would start with a 2% drop rate, but after fishing 50 fishes in Inazuma it would be at 4% and so on... Seems weird that the pages I got kept increasing slowly... Could just be pure RNG luck of course, in which case I'm glad it was on my side for this grind!

On 9/24/2021 at 11:33 AM, Mercenary09 said:

God I hate this trophy. Not a single new page in my world in over 2 weeks. I'm at over 1,300 fish caught and only 7/10 pages.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 700/2000 fish and only 1 page so far ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My luck is so trash when it comes to these pages.  Got the first page after catching my first Raimei fish but haven't had one since.  Half the fish I have caught are probably from Mondstadt and Liyue so maybe it's not horrible, but I was expecting a higher drop rate based on other people's experience.

Finally got this last night. That RNG is no joke. Glad I had some friends' worlds to raid for fish. Only currently-attainable trophy I'm missing now is 300 treasure chests, and I think I'm just gonna wait until my reputation is high enough to get the compass to hunt down the last ~50 or so I need for that trophy.

Fingers crossed that future trophy sets aren't as grueling!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...