Nexomon Trophy Thoughts

Ac3dUd3-

From what I am playing so far it is very straight forward so far. Catching the early forms of Nexomon is also much easier later in the game as unlike the sequel all of the evolutions aren't dumped in the same location later. The game also hasn't crashed on me once so far where as Extinction seems prone to crashing for me. Seems like there is also enough gold nexotraps to catch all the legendary ones really quickly so it's overall probably easier than Extinction.

• Like 1

For an RPG, especially a monster-capture one. It is straightforward. Play the story, catch the Nexomon, level a couple to high levels, and battle (which will come naturally).  I think they could of cut down on a few and made a couple of the Bronzes into another silver and gold.

Also, for the Win Battles trophies, catching Nexomon and escaping counts to them as well. As I got the "Win 400 Battles" after catching a Nexomon, and "Win 500 Battles" after escaping a battle.

Level 99+ for regular Nexomon can also be achieved by Rebirthing them.

Edited by AquaNSky

Steam List of Locations and Nexomon

it was very helpful. (Only Warden + one Legendary is missing by me)

I think a little guide should be ok.

EDIT:

For completion please note that super/ultra rare and starter nexomon farming in one Location can be up to an hour.

Edited by SnowMirrorDream
Additional Note
  • Like 1

For all Warden phantoms: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XxrqcOFnERXPJ-BgFOTypGFJXmzmVwktqfGQ7hp2DlY/edit

Also, you will only get the "Capture Warden" trophies after beating all of their respective phantoms then closing the game, and reloading the file. I recommend doing this after getting all seven. It seems to be the same issue for the version on Steam.

This happens because you don't actually catch them, but are given them for beating all of one colour phantom. Don't be afraid to use Golden Nexotraps. I saved them for Legendary Nexomon and ended up with 56 after being done using them. They let you find a bunch in the post-game.

Edited by AquaNSky

I've already played Micromon (the first one), Nexomon and Nexomon Extinction, great saga, but once you play Extinction it feels weird to play "original" nexomon cause it lacks features.
The game is so badly translated in my language (french), meh.

Also fun fact I didn't notice in my first run on android : you can catch several times the legendaries (like fona, got 2 for now.. one caught in netherworld, the other one in normal world)

For all locations :

- https://imgur.com/gallery/e5DB9

- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2162881771

Great game and easy, almost done with only 17h on my playthrough

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone here know that I'm currently working on the guide for Nexomon (although I'm writing as I play so everything stays fresh & can go into more details),and I'll 100% be using a few of the links you guys mentioned here as they'll be super helpful!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So all the location guides I see fail to take into account the fact that after certain events transpire, the spawns of the first few areas are radically different.

Due to this I'm unable to locate Basten anywhere as according to the guides it only appears on the 1st zone. Has anyone else been able to locate it anywhere else? In the netherworld perhaps..if so what general area so I can go check? Besides like 5 or 6 legendaries that is the only nexomon I'm missing.

6 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

So all the location guides I see fail to take into account the fact that after certain events transpire, the spawns of the first few areas are radically different.

Due to this I'm unable to locate Basten anywhere as according to the guides it only appears on the 1st zone. Has anyone else been able to locate it anywhere else? In the netherworld perhaps..if so what general area so I can go check? Besides like 5 or 6 legendaries that is the only nexomon I'm missing.

Do you have any of the further evolutions of Basten. I haven't got there yet but I have read that you can Rebirth a Nexomon and it will go back to level 5 and that would revert it back to its original evolution. That's the best advice I can provide until a more detailed guide of the post game world comes out

Hello everyone, the guide is now 100% published! Sorry for the long wait as I had my plate full with other things while writing it!

On 10/13/2021 at 0:30 AM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

To my knowledge every Nexomon can be found in the Netherworld but even if you can't, just like @PeeteSkeet said, you can rebirth Felynth or Felicient and it will turn back into a Basten & you'll be all set. In the future I might make a full blown guide of all the Nexomon locations (in both regular and Netherworld) as well as cover the evolves of Nexomon to make it easier to do. Though I think I need a little break from writing for now before I tackle that lol.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Hello everyone, the guide is now 100% published! Sorry for the long wait as I had my plate full with other things while writing it!

To my knowledge every Nexomon can be found in the Netherworld but even if you can't, just like @PeeteSkeet said, you can rebirth Felynth or Felicient and it will turn back into a Basten & you'll be all set. In the future I might make a full blown guide of all the Nexomon locations (in both regular and Netherworld) as well as cover the evolves of Nexomon to make it easier to do. Though I think I need a little break from writing for now before I tackle that lol.

Yes, the rebirthing saved me what may have been an untold amount of time looking for it in the Netherworld lol got the plat, wish there was a save transfer since I played it on PS4 but oh well, maybe if they added stuff I'll play it on the PS5 again. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nexomon is actually a good game, had my sceptisme about nexomon extinction but I had such a great time with it that when I Saw this I had to get it.

the platinium is fairly simple, the only missable trophy I know of is the deafeat all tamers because of some of the events of the game.

the game is simple, just enjoy it at your own pace and have a good time, some of the dialogs are pure gold, if I remember correctly one of the house owners throws you Out because ‘who are you?, why are you breaking into my house’ had me laughing so hard.

the only ‘tidious’ trophy for me was the collect all 310 nexomon but even then it was a good game and the price is pretty cheap so go for it.

• 2 months later...

As a massive Pokemon fan, I am absolutely loving this game!

I just picked it up after seeing some people posting about the plat in a Facebook group I'm in, and it's everything I hoped it would be!!!!

I haven't even beaten the 2nd overseer yet, but I have every single Nexomon caught up to that point! I'm also curious about the different evolution lines, so I've been switching my party up constantly to see each mon and their moveset and trying to level up almost everything equally! I know it's not the best strategy if one is just trying to speed through the game, but I don't care as the game is so entertaining to me! 

I already found that rare legendary Luvala or whatever it's called, found it right after leaving the Mountain Cave. It's pretty OP but I'm not using it as I want to evolve everything else instead right now.