method for coins?

GigiFG

Best method is don't waste your time on this bs trophy. However, as stated in the trophy guide there are 3 main ways. Skip through the weeks and collect the coins from contracts, play the game and complete the challenges on the top left of the pause menu (500 coins per challenge). Finally, there is a method you can use 2 consoles and online. Check out the trophy guide though :)

Remember to collect your rewards. This can be found under User Profile on the main menu. Click X on this option and then tab over to the right using R1.

You can then collect a significant amount of coins for doing set criteria.

You can even collect 8,500 coins every season for winning eleven tournaments during a season. This can be easily done by competing in one star tournaments only.

• Like 1

On 23/09/2021 at 2:34 PM, xPatTheCatx said:

Remember to collect your rewards. This can be found under User Profile on the main menu. Click X on this option and then tab over to the right using R1.

You can then collect a significant amount of coins for doing set criteria.

You can even collect 8,500 coins every season for winning eleven tournaments during a season. This can be easily done by competing in one star tournaments only.

I think that these rewards only work 1 time.

On 9/26/2021 at 5:32 PM, Cornholio4 said:

The 11 tournaments a season reward is the only one that can be claimed repeatedly as pat said.  

Not so sure about this. Maybe its buggy? I just did two back to back seasons where I was 11/11 before the last week of the season. When I went into claim the reward it showed as already claimed (I have only been able to claim it once). Once I started the next season and won the first tourney it went to 1/11.

1 minute ago, NTGSruler said:

Any tips on those 50000 coins in career mode? Is this cumulative? Or does it only counts per season? Because otherwise i already should have gotten the trophy..

Only the prize money for a tournament count !

So all the money you get with bonus objective doesnt count for the 50K coins in carreer mode ;)

On 9/30/2021 at 8:03 AM, Cornholio4 said:

Interesting, I did 11 last season and the counter reset and it was counting again this season, haven't got to 11 yet to try and claim it a second time.

I have seen it mentioned in a couple of places that it can be claimed each season. 

I tried that, you can't claim it a 2nd time. That would have been a nice way to get some extra bonus for doing 1 star tournaments, but no, you can claim it once and that's it.

13 hours ago, de_digibeet said:

I tried that, you can't claim it a 2nd time. That would have been a nice way to get some extra bonus for doing 1 star tournaments, but no, you can claim it once and that's it.

I got it a 2nd time. After you switch to another character career, it reset. 

On 10/7/2021 at 5:26 AM, Kishnabe said:

I got it a 2nd time. After you switch to another character career, it reset. 

Hmz, being able to claim it with a 2nd or even with every new character opens up possibilities.

Start a new career, win eleven 1 and 2 star tournaments to clear the year and grab that reward again. Maybe more than twice.
That would need confirmation as this is a theory at best.

I couldn't get it twice, the counter reset for a the new year and when I won eleven tournaments again it changed to 'claimed'.

• 2 weeks later...

new solo method (and the quickest one, i think):

1) better have an agent who raises the prize money

2) start the 6-stars tournament

3) reach the last match and leave when you got one point to win (e.g. winning 0-40)

4) backup CAREER savefile to a usb drive

5) return to the game and win the match

6) restore the backuped savefile

repeat 5-6 as long as needed

Using this method i get 3781 coins per try (3500 + agent bonus). You can get even more if you are lucky enough with the challenges.

On PS5 it takes me 2-2.5 minutes per try, thus giving me 100-110k in one hour

P.S. don't expect any help from the game. Sometimes AI goes crazy even on the easiest difficulty and serves 200-220kmh. So better start grinding if you win 0-40 or at least 15-40. Otherwise, one good serve from the opponent and you can waste some precious time

Edited by sirozha_
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, sirozha_ said:

3) reach the last match and leave when you got one point to win (e.g. winning 0-40)

Using this method i get 3781 coins per try (3500 + agent bonus). You can get even more if you are lucky enough with the challenges.

You my friend, are a huge time saver. I wanted to start with the game today or tomorrow anyway but reading this now gives me even more motivation doing it ;)

19 hours ago, sirozha_ said:

I dont get it, when you restore, you are not back to the money you had when you did the backup ?

Money is saved online ? Ôô

5 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

I dont get it, when you restore, you are not back to the money you had when you did the backup ?

Money is saved online ? Ôô

i believe money are saved to a savefile called PROFILE (or smth like that, my console is not in English), you backup and restore only CAREER file.

You win a match → some coins saved to "profile" → restore "career" → repeat. Don't restore anything, but career?

Edited by sirozha_
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sirozha_ said:

i believe money are saved to a savefile called PROFILE (or smth like that, my console is not in English), you backup and restore only CAREER file.

You win a match → some coins saved to "profile" → restore "career" → repeat. Don't restore anything, but career1f609.png

Oh ok, weird to save money on profile and not at same place as career... very good find man ! ^^

10 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Oh ok, weird to save money on profile and not at same place as career... very good find man ! ^^

I think this is due to the fact that coins can be earned in different ways, not only through a career (and you can play a career for several characters), but also by playing quick matches and online matches. Apparently the career savefile contains only career progress for the current character. 

hope this method will help not to give up on this platinum ? though it is still a very annoying game

Edited by sirozha_

On 19/10/2021 at 5:21 AM, sirozha_ said:

omg that is a great method, i just completed training challenge 10 in career in the hopes that more contracts would appear but training challenge 10 still appears so contracts appear at the same rate, oh well gonna give your method a try, absolute genius

On 18-10-2021 at 8:21 PM, sirozha_ said:

P.S. don't expect any help from the game. Sometimes AI goes crazy even on the easiest difficulty and serves 200-220kmh. So better start grinding if you win 0-40 or at least 15-40. Otherwise, one good serve from the opponent and you can waste some precious time

Doing this method right now, and i must say it's fantastic. I just kinda wished i knew how much coins i got  after each match. I noticed that i received more than 8000 coins after my semi-final match. I only receive 4600 something coins after my final match (off course there is where i saved it before the last point of the match).

Maybe at some point when i'm getting bored, i'll continue the career once again to reach the masters again and hopefully earning a little more coins then.

On 10/20/2021 at 1:19 AM, sirozha_ said:

You win a match → some coins saved to "profile" → restore "career" → repeat. Don't restore anything, but career1f609.png

Followed these exact steps,  I have 4040 coins at the end of the match but the game only gives me 1000 coins each time. Unless I'm doing the backup restore process wrong? Can you explain the process on ps5?

Edited by Robbo7490

The game tells you at the end of match how many coins you did across the whole match, including the coins you receive from doing the challenges in a match. These coins are saved instantly and therefore not received every time you end a match. You only get the coins you receive for the win every time. Therefore the best tournament to do this is the last one at the end of a year (Masters final). You will get 3500 coins or a bit more if you have an agent who gives of a small bonus of about 250 or something