Any missable armor in the game?

kittcoldfire

I've finished the main game, all sub quests and explored everywhere, only trophy I am still working on is getting all the armor and weapons. From what I can tell I'm missing 1 light armor and 1 light head piece but I've gone back to every area of the game, re-run every tunnel and cannot find where they would be. I went to both vendors and they no longer have any more blueprints and I've already used all of them to craft everything. Anyone know if there are any missable armors in the game? I'm wondering if before the bridges are repaired if there are any under there that I now can't reach?

1 hour ago, kittcoldfire said:

Ah nevermind, actually was able to find it. In case anyone else is stuck with this issue, after beating all the Ranger side quests, I didn't realize that if you go back into the Ranger lodge at the very top there is a new chest that has both the hat and chest piece. Hope this helps someone!

I'm missing 1 medium helmet. I have searched through every place but no luck

EDIT: Well, I found it in a barrel ?

Edited by NoiizeR-

8 hours ago, NoiizeR- said:

EDIT: Well, I found it in a barrel 1f606.png

Wait what barrel? I believe I am missing this piece, as well… how can you tell what pieces you’re missing? Is it by that room in the crimson keep that has all the dummies dressed up in equips?

On 9/20/2021 at 0:15 PM, NoiizeR- said:

EDIT: Well, I found it in a barrel 1f606.png

Really? Where? Because going back to the lodge ain't it for me and I'm pretty tired of going back around the whole map searching lol

On 20/09/2021 at 6:03 PM, kittcoldfire said:

Ah nevermind, actually was able to find it. In case anyone else is stuck with this issue, after beating all the Ranger side quests, I didn't realize that if you go back into the Ranger lodge at the very top there is a new chest that has both the hat and chest piece. Hope this helps someone!

Thank you! This was my last one too and went there due to this comment!

14 hours ago, CurseShaka said:

Really? Where? Because going back to the lodge ain't it for me and I'm pretty tired of going back around the whole map searching lol

On 21/09/2021 at 4:14 AM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Wait what barrel? I believe I am missing this piece, as well… how can you tell what pieces you’re missing? Is it by that room in the crimson keep that has all the dummies dressed up in equips?

I was missing one last medium helmet too, i started a new game and found it.

It might be the one you're both missing.

After the village and before the mills, there're two/three barrels on the right corner of the screen. It's a bit tricky as it's not really glowing and it's easy to miss. Hit the barrels, the medium helmet is there. Hope it helps.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jeronimo-san said:

I was missing one last medium helmet too, i started a new game and found it.

It might be the one you're both missing.

After the village and before the mills, there're two/three barrels on the right corner of the screen. It's a bit tricky as it's not really glowing and it's easy to miss. Hit the barrels, the medium helmet is there. Hope it helps.

Can confirm it was indeed inside that barrel. Located right before the mid checkpoint between those two locations you said.

• 3 weeks later...

pretty sure I just got a glitch that will keep me from platinum unless I start a new game. Got a chest with a spear and a armor on the way to a side quest. Died, chest isn't there anymore, and the armor/spear are not in my inventory list anymore. 

edit: in case this happens to anyone else, force quitting the game and restarting made the chest come back. 

Edited by mcstevens88

• 8 months later...

I was supposed to get mh1 from completing a side quest (which I did, as my trophies show), but I don't have the helmet. Does anyone know if I may be missing something? I've gone through the mines/mill/everywhere above ground in case I could speak to anyone, but nope. I was doing my first playthrough on Bloody Whiskers to avoid a second one and am now at the last boss, so really hoping I don't have to play again to get this trophy...

Edited by visighost

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I don't know if you finally found your missing helmet, but if you don't, you can collect any pieces of armour or any weapons you missed (if you didn't loot it when it dropped) by buying their blueprints to the Long Tail village's shop.
And there is free roam post-game so don't worry :)

Edited by ArkoDark

On 2022-07-11 at 9:33 PM, ArkoDark said:

Hey, I don't know if you finally found your missing helmet, but if you don't, you can collect any pieces of armour or any weapons you missed (if you didn't loot it when it dropped) by buying their blueprints to the Long Tail village's shop.
And there is free roam post-game so don't worry :)

This is great news! I still haven't beaten Green Wart on Bloody Whisker, but you might just have provided the incentive for me to try again (got started on Ender Lilies, but I'm also stuck on a boss there...)! Thanks!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 04/04/2023 at 1:15 PM, Quink666 said:

So are any armours/weapons missable? Judging by the trophy % it seems like it's not, but the guide states that they in fact are missable. Would like to know before i jump into the game.

Haven’t played myself but straight from the devs twitter recently. Guide is either wrong, or the devs are - but I know who I’d trust more 

• Like 3