Is the Online still available?

You have to be in top 1000 leaderboard for a trophy I think. I don't know how hard it is in 2018 but back in 2014, it took me an hour or two to beat it.

As for online servers, people are earning online trophies so it should be up but I don't recommend people to go after this platinum.

It's an easy plat but leaderboards might be very messed up(Hackers, glitches and stuff)

• Like 1

Do you think so? But there are some people earning trophies, last one in december 12.

3 minutes ago, MrMike1377 said:

You have to be in top 1000 leaderboard for a trophy I think. I don't know how hard it is in 2018 but back in 2014, it took me an hour or two to beat it.

As for online servers, people are earning online trophies so it should be up but I don't recommend people to go after this platinum.

It's an easy plat but leaderboards might be very messed up(Hackers, glitches and stuff)

According to the guides, the friend must be in top 1000, not me, are you sure of that? And maybe I can try the online first and get the four trophies, if not delete my user in my console, can I start the online first? Is it not necessary to play the campaign first?

3 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Do you think so? But there are some people earning trophies, last one in december 12.

According to the guides, the friend must be in top 1000, not me, are you sure of that? And maybe I can try the online first and get the four trophies, if not delete my user in my console, can I start the online first? Is it not necessary to play the campaign first?

If you have any friends in top 1000 then yeah but even 4-5 years ago I had to make a second user to place my self in the leaderboard then do the trophy on my main account. 

I really can't remember if you need to beat the story or not. Challenges were mini-levels from story line so there is a chance that you need to beat the campaign 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Alternatively, you can do it on any of the Elite challenges (unlocked using the code :triangle: :up: :square: :l2: :r2: :cross:)
In 5 minutes I had a top-100 time on the Elite 1 challenge, I'm guessing there aren't even 1,000 entries on the leaderboard for this one.
It also doesn't impact on the Comprehensive Showing trophy, so you can do it before or after ?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It took a while for my scores to register, but it finally did. I managed to score top 300 on both my main and alt on the Hard Mission 5 Online Challenge.

The game tends to freeze when it’s trying to connect to the server, so avoid shutting down the console. Also, for some reason my scores updated on my alt, but the trophy for getting 5 stars on Hard didn’t pop until I redid it a second time. 

The last trophy for playing all Challenges is a pain, but thankfully you don’t need to rank on them, just earn at least one star.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

As title ask, since I am looking in to getting this game for me and the kids, and I would love to platinum it as we play. 

I did it a couple of months ago, and the online trophies all worked fine. There are still earners as of the 19th, so you should be good.

Game is absolutely terrible though

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

That's good then I don't mind it being trash its a movie game, most are lol.

Honestly probably one of the worst games I've ever played. I think it was the non-stacking difficulty which forced 3 meaningless playthroughs that was the absolute worst part.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old topic but I was wondering if I could boot this game up and start on the multiplayer trophies right away. I’d like to try and get those done quick and asap before coming back to the game later in case I miss out on the mp trophies due to servers.

Edited by darkhadou10

13 minutes ago, darkhadou10 said:

I know this is an old topic but I was wondering if I could boot this game up and start on the multiplayer trophies right away. I’d like to try and get those done quick and asap before coming back to the game later in case I miss out on the mp trophies due to servers.

I got the plat at the beginning of December and it was fine.

20 hours ago, Redblaziken8 said:

I got the plat at the beginning of December and it was fine.

Thanks, but what I mean is, can I start the game and immediately do the multiplayer trophies? Like do I have to play some of the campaign before I can do the multiplayer trophies? I only want to do the multiplayer ones right now and asap and I can come back to the rest of the games later

7 minutes ago, darkhadou10 said:

Thanks, but what I mean is, can I start the game and immediately do the multiplayer trophies? Like do I have to play some of the campaign before I can do the multiplayer trophies? I only want to do the multiplayer ones right now and asap and I can come back to the rest of the games later

No, online is accessible straight away :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

The main leaderboard loads for me but when I try to look at my place on the leaderboard or the friend's leaderboard it just loads forever. 

Edit: it still works, the leaderboard just takes a while to register your score.

Edited by Flipendo64

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 7:33 AM, Flipendo64 said:

The main leaderboard loads for me but when I try to look at my place on the leaderboard or the friend's leaderboard it just loads forever. 

Edit: it still works, the leaderboard just takes a while to register your score.

Hi man im having the same problem, been waiting+10min and my score or the friend list just dosnt show anything, how long do you wait?

Edit: took like a day for my score pops on the leaderboard 

Edited by juliantandil9696
Resolved
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...