The SeaTK Rivalry

• 2 weeks later...

Only 2 plats this month dood (Need for Speed: Most Wanted vita and Killzone Mercenary) Got a few hundies too dood (Titan Attacks, The Swapper, and Galaga Legions DX)

Cant believe you didnt wait for me on killzone yo. I didnt tell you i had it of course. But U shoulda known gui. 

#hashtagcold

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Cant believe you didnt wait for me on killzone yo. I didnt tell you i had it of course. But U shoulda known gui. 

#hashtagcold

You didn't see the completion time on my profile dood? (1 year and 1 week) I couldn't wait for you anymore, had to leave you behind.

If you ever do want to do the mp hit me up, I don't mind doing it again

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

I did great this month with 6 platinums and a couple rare trophies :3 hopefully conn does give us a rival fffrom januari so i can (hopefully) bash his head in with my platinums  B) So conn don't screw me over now i have worked my ass of this month after the humuliating defea over Mayus in december  -_- *shutters*

I need to work on some more hundies so I can be in every category in Top Tier. Also noticed that I have the same amount of UR plats as Mayus, I need to work on surpassing him in that category once I'm done with Pixeljunk shooter dood

gonna have some interesting rivals next month ;) Big hype, PPV matches

• Like 1