The SeaTK Rivalry

HMMlMex.pngDidn't even realize that it changes depending on timezones tbh,  i can either have it where i use the rivals timezone or my own really, and i know which is easier for me but if you guys think its fairer for me to do it the other way let me know.

Again timezones, nothing i can control

Its randomized every month from now on, i tried to make it some what fair in august but there is gonna be hiccups in the first month.  

It is fine the way it was :). I mean it is a shame I lost to BT :(. I haven't slept since it happened :(...I am so depressed I am going to go eat a bag of flour :(...thanks a lot connie :(

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3

New rivals, new update and i need a new laptop. Welcome to the new update, find out where you are in the rival table, how well you are doing and who you will be facing next. This month is gonna be a little different with rivals, but hopefully you'll like the changes.

StevieBoy vs Wilmill

Nuttro vs Dragnierkira

Valenort vs EXHaseo

KirbySeph vs sptj7

HG Clawz vs DrMayus

Daftprophet vs xheartlesskiddx

djperkyuk vs pixelzero

reys vs connman88

tenchu-reppa vs skateak

RachP13 vs A-Brawl3r

Killerjazz420 vs valenort

complicated vs shawnbenham

jamm6512 vs izzh3lixx

nuttro vs shmenon-pie

malik vs beautifultorment

• Like 1

New rivals, new update and i need a new laptop. Welcome to the new update, find out where you are in the rival table, how well you are doing and who you will be facing next. This month is gonna be a little different with rivals, but hopefully you'll like the changes.

StevieBoy vs Wilmill

Nuttro vs Dragnierkira

Valenort vs EXHaseo

KirbySeph vs sptj7

HG Clawz vs DrMayus

Daftprophet vs xheartlesskiddx

djperkyuk vs pixelzero

reys vs connman88

tenchu-reppa vs skateak

RachP13 vs A-Brawl3r

Killerjazz420 vs valenort

complicated vs shawnbenham

jamm6512 vs izzh3lixx

nuttro vs shmenon-pie

malik vs beautifultorment

So does everyone not get a new rival in September dood? Don't see my name in the September rivals

i fucked up! 

StevieBoy vs Wilmill   Nuttro vs Dragnierkira   Valenort vs EXHaseo   KirbySeph vs sptj7   HG Clawz vs DrMayus   Daftprophet vs xheartlesskiddx   djperkyuk vs pixelzero   reys vs connman88   tenchu-reppa vs skateak   RachP13 vs A-Brawl3r   Killerjazz420 vs blazikiller   complicated vs shawnbenham   jamm6512 vs izzh3lixx   precisionplayy vs shmenon-pie   malik vs beatifultorment   quantummercy vs zajac9999   cybershark91 vs wdjat