The SeaTK Rivalry

Also Conn great work on the tables, although i should be 1st in the Scrub tier Division for Total trophies based on the figure you have for me, not 4th :) im not really too fussed on who i get really, but ill have a think and see if i can think of a top match-up :)

Fixed it for ya

• Like 1

Hey Quantum, ever considered doing what i do? Buy off of eBay as cheap as possible, then re-sell on eBay for minimal loss :)

I don't like taking losses.  I have a large radar for various websites/sales and try to nab games cheap and resell them at a breakeven or profit.  The only thing I really spend money on or take a small loss on are imports for region stacking.  In Canada we have a mediocre rental service called GameAccess.  It's $14.95 for the first month with 2 games out at a time.  I figure I can knock out 3-4 games in a month I use that rental service (due to shipping time, could get more but meh).

Right now I have Silent Hill HD Collection and Spider-Man SD on my list for rents cause they are impossible to find unless I overpay for them online.  Just waiting for 2 more disc only games that I want to play before I pull the trigger on it.  Or Vita games... Regardless, I'll get it done eventually but it's not a priority I can finish it at any time lol

Of course if someone wants to donate it to me :D I'll finish it right away :P

PS: Hey Conn, how you liking my FIFA streak right now?  I got 14 Vita already shipped from Amazon.  15 Vita will have to wait for the price drop.  I'm thinking of quad-stacking the PES series.

Edited by QuantumMercury

I don't like taking losses.  I have a large radar for various websites/sales and try to nab games cheap and resell them at a breakeven or profit.  The only thing I really spend money on or take a small loss on are imports for region stacking.  In Canada we have a mediocre rental service called GameAccess.  It's $14.95 for the first month with 2 games out at a time.  I figure I can knock out 3-4 games in a month I use that rental service (due to shipping time, could get more but meh).

Right now I have Silent Hill HD Collection and Spider-Man SD on my list for rents cause they are impossible to find unless I overpay for them online.  Just waiting for 2 more disc only games that I want to play before I pull the trigger on it.  Or Vita games... Regardless, I'll get it done eventually but it's not a priority I can finish it at any time lol

Of course if someone wants to donate it to me :D I'll finish it right away :P

PS: Hey Conn, how you liking my FIFA streak right now?  I got 14 Vita already shipped from Amazon.  15 Vita will have to wait for the price drop.  I'm thinking of quad-stacking the PES series.

whoa whoa whoa dude, think you can steal my #FIFAKing title bro? I got 9 FIFA Plats at the moment with 4 on the way. You got a while to catch up <3. AND PES IS LIKE THE WORST THING EVER DON'T DO IT.

whoa whoa whoa dude, think you can steal my #FIFAKing title bro? I got 9 FIFA Plats at the moment with 4 on the way. You got a while to catch up <3. AND PES IS LIKE THE WORST THING EVER DON'T DO IT.

Well obviously I'll never catch up as what... like 4 FIFA plats are unattainable now?  Plus I don't see myself exactly heading back to play previous versions of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll plat that next and take away its ultra rare status dood  :devil:

:o don't do that

Actually I am surprised it has gone down, because now there is the super cheater glitch that allows you to level up to level 50 instantly so the only real challenge is gone from the game o_O

Yeah what the heck Connie. I actually get a whopping 24 trophies AND a platinum, but no rival? Boo!

Just kidding. Hook us up next week. :)

Also i've decided 2 already.

pixelzero vs complicated

reys vs valenort

You guys can do the rest, anyone without a rival will be assigned one by the end of the week.

Anyways, reys, you've got more than me this month :o (16 trophies, 1 of those being UR)

Edited by Jamm

Also i've decided 2 already. 

pixelzero vs complicated

reys vs valenort

avQu99h.png

Its plats this month ;P

You've given ValeNort two rivals this month Conn, he's up against both Reys and Quantum. Somebody therefore doesn't have a rival, but I don't know who that is though.

EDIT: It's Blazikiller who doesn't have a rival.

Edited by Stevieboy

You've given ValeNort two rivals this month Conn, he's up against both Reys and Quantum. Somebody therefore doesn't have a rival, but I don't know who that is though.

EDIT: It's Blazikiller who doesn't have a rival.

Thanks, just sorted it (kinda)