The SeaTK Rivalry

Dang those goons brought you down dood

You're telling me. Playing with those scrubs for some reason got me randy enough to start up DWG2, Its a good game. but so anyfishent in terms of trophies per da time to get em.

Guess you've been pretty busy this month doe. 

Just had a crazy idea. Y don't U start DWG2 up and boost that online with me and take yo suite time gettin' er done you're self. 

Edited by killerJAZZ420

You're telling me. Playing with those scrubs for some reason got me randy enough to start up DWG2, Its a good game. but so anyfishent in terms of trophies per da time to get em.

Guess you've been pretty busy this month doe. 

Just had a crazy idea. Y don't U start DWG2 up and boost that online with me and take yo suite time gettin' er done you're self. 

But...I don't even have DWG2 tho dood :(

Done pretty turrable this month. Forgot who im competing against but they might as well get the point for winning now.

I wouldnt be so sure haha. I've gotten less than 40 trophies and one plat this month. (With my rarest trophy being 10%) I MIGHT earn one more plat and 20 some trophies depending if I get enough time to finish up Sly 4.

Edited by Blazikiller

Can't say it have been my best month, 3 plats none of them which were ultra rare platinums and 5 ultra rare trophies. Better hope the rivalry wasn't for most ultra rares cause then i have surely lost

I can say with certainty you haven't lost, no matter what the terms for us are. I've not actively played games for about 2 weeks of the month as is.

Edited by Jamm

I got 4 Plats this month, Last of Us. Wrecked. Mayhem 3D and Infamous First Light

This was a decent month for me i guess. Next month is going to be different for me ^^.

I needed you not to get plats this month :shakefist: I don't care about next month ^_^

FYI-I just got my third plat Puddy Squad for Vita

• Like 1

oh what? I can't hear you from the bottom of the leaderboards! Boom shakalaka

The trophy count theme was my savior :3 i can bet that if it would have been anything else i would have surely lost xD

Nope, like I said earlier, I was away from my home (therefore consoles) for almost 2 whole weeks this month, so I missed out on a lot of trophies, and only got 2 plats and 4 UR trophies :) No matter what, you were going to beat me this month.

Mate, I only played trophy games for 1/2 the month of September.  I've been playing Fifa for 3 weeks straight.  You gotta get on dat Fifa 15 on PS4 Conn!

but quantum the real question is, when will you platinum Spiderman Shattered Dimensions

Ok, the table has been updated now. All that is left to do is the rival fixtures, except this month i will leave some of the decisions to you guys. So if you like to see two guys scruff it out as bitter rivals like the incredible Connman vs the scrubalious BroTizzle. let it be known, or if you want to go against someone in particular throw a comment in. 

The rules is you can't face someone you have already faced against.

Also i've decided 2 already. 

pixelzero vs complicated

reys vs valenort

You guys can do the rest, anyone without a rival will be assigned one by the end of the week.