The SeaTK Rivalry

You sure are mysterious conn :S would be so much easier if you would just give us the date when you would tell us the rivalries instead of leaving us in the dark like this

As much as you're allowed to post what you want. You are the only person that i ever see complain about this. Theres really no reason to knowing who you're faced against until the very end. Knowing you're rival would only benefit you, if you planned on changing how/what you want to play to win. 

For example,

KillerJAZZvNuttro-Would i stick to the games i'm playing now [100+hour games that i actually wish to play] Or play a bunch of easy sport or LEGO games to get quick plats, [Like he does]

If you chose the latter, Rivals is the least of you're worries. Switching up you're play style just to win is a scrubby move.  

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Same for me, probably can't handle that PRINNY VS MR. SATURN MATCHUP DOOD!

I cannot lose this time :awesome: Prinny is locked in a dead end fight against 200 playthroughs of Tales of Symphonia and I already have 1 (and soon to be 2) plats under my belt this month.

Knowing my luck though, the theme will be Ultra Rare Trophies and fuck me I will lose again :(

I cannot lose this time :awesome: Prinny is locked in a dead end fight against 200 playthroughs of Tales of Symphonia and I already have 1 (and soon to be 2) plats under my belt this month.

Knowing my luck though, the theme will be Ultra Rare Trophies and fuck me I will lose again :(

Ultra rare trophies is the only category I can win since it will most likely take the rest of the month to plat it dood *crosses fingers*

I have already posted up the rivals.

oh i'm sorry i tought you hadn't updated it when it said October Rivalries over it

As much as you're allowed to post what you want. You are the only person that i ever see complain about this. Theres really no reason to knowing who you're faced against until the very end. Knowing you're rival would only benefit you, if you planned on changing how/what you want to play to win. 

For example,

KillerJAZZvNuttro-Would i stick to the games i'm playing now [100+hour games that i actually wish to play] Or play a bunch of easy sport or LEGO games to get quick plats, [Like he does]

If you chose the latter, Rivals is the least of you're worries. Switching up you're play style just to win is a scrubby move.

i'm a extremely competetive person so knowing my opponent and knowing his progress is vital for me :D

• 3 weeks later...

i'm a extremely competetive person so knowing my opponent and knowing his progress is vital for me :D

You should be safe so long as you're not paired with me.

I gained a total of 69 Ultra Rare trophies this month so it's been a pretty good month for me. I wish I had a better rival however.

Round 1

connman88 v xheartlesskiddx

BeautifulTorment v cybershark91

KirbySeph v tenchu_reppa

Shmenon-Pie v skateak

killerJAZZ420 v HcG-_Clawz

Dr_Mayus v itzzh3lixx

zajac9999 v RachP13

blazikiller v nuttro93

man_with_wdjat v willmill97

Precision-Playy v sptj7

pixel-Zero v djperkyuk