Wanted Dead (February 14, 2023)

ziggypossum

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Apparently the game is pretty bad but whatever. I have many bad games on my shelf too. Still day 1.

I don't think it'll be anything great, likely a  6 or 7/10 but it's just one of those games to play purely for the combat. Here's hoping it's not shit though.

Edited by BrandedBerserk

50 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

I don't think it'll be anything great, likely a  6 or 7/10 but it's just one of those games to play purely for the combat. Here's hoping it's not shit though.

yeah its one of those games for sure. I mean Valkyrie hit a bunch of 5-7s. Was pretty basic but combat was quite entertaining. I expect the same or a little bit less here.

Wonder how long campaign is. probably 6hrs. Sucks that there isn't any chap select though 

5 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Apparently the game is pretty bad but whatever. I have many bad games on my shelf too. Still day 1.

I would caution anyone to take reviews of skill-based games with a grain of salt.

They always never commit enough time to develop proficiency, and this has been going on for damn near 20 years with games like this.

• Like 4

It seems this game falls on 2 sides, those who love it because the old school gameplay. Those who hate it because it's hard.  

Game made by old Ninja Gaiden devs, what'd you expect?

Also I'm not bothered by Stones voice, though she reminds me of Ircha Gaming lmao.

https://www.pcgamer.com/wanted-dead-review/

60/100

27 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

It's really fun.

There needs to be less non-combat sections though. The Police Station bullshit, and the amount of cutscenes that are in this game are fucking crazy. The combat in this game is fucking awesome though.

Is there some comedy to it? seemed like it could have some dry humor.