New DLC with a Trophy

Sailar91

10 minutes ago, disaster500 said:

I didn't even use a video guide this time, because the skulls glow you can walk around the map finding them very easily. Much more convenient than trying to find your way around Rig last time.

This^

This DLC trophy was way more enjoyable to earn than the last few, simply because the collectibles weren't some tiny, hard to see spec you have to almost quint to see.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

I've paused the downloading on this game so I don't have to download like 8GB every few months. I'm now up to 3 unearned trophies. Any word from the devs when they are gonna release Killing Force 3 or stop updating the game?

They have a multi-year content plan so won't be dropping support for a long time yet, therefore you may as well keep the game installed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

They have a multi-year content plan so won't be dropping support for a long time yet, therefore you may as well keep the game installed.

This is what I'm afraid of. I'm so sick and tired of devs doing this to keep their game relevant.

35 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

The trophy has zero factor in keeping KF2 relevant. A quick peek at the steam charts show basically daily 3k average players. Factor in whatever numbers consoles are pulling in, it's more than enough of a player base to warrant continued support. Good on the Devs for doing so, it shows they actually care about their players. Be happy they drop an easy singular trophy and not something incredibly stupid like some other Devs... *Looks at Hell Let Loose*.

Of course it does for us trophy hunters.

9 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Are you seriously bitching about devs caring for their game and adding free content for their community over many years ? Just because we have to deal with a new super easy trophy every four months ? Come on.

Are you seriously bitching over me saying I'm tired of this neverending bs?

1 hour ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Of course it does for us trophy hunters.

So you're telling me. That 1 trophy that takes under 5 minutes, is Tripwires way of keeping their game relative to trophy hunters? That's the pull? They gain nothing from a trophy hunting logging in, shooting 10 collectibles and logging out. The trophy/achievement is packaged with the update, the update is the pull. They're not targeting trophy hunters just because there's one tied to there game update they launch 3 times a year for their player base.

I don't honestly believe you think the Devs are sitting there thinking "Oh we need to make sure we get those trophy/achievement hunters to login for 5min". They don't care about those type of players, they're not the ones playing multiple times a week / buying their cosmetics.

3x

Jesus, if they wanted to pull hunters in they'd put some stacked 5hr list.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 4

Just now, Skurkitty said:

So you're telling me. That 1 trophy that takes under 5 minutes, is Tripwires way of keeping their game relative to trophy hunters? That's the pull? They gain nothing from a trophy hunting logging in, shooting 10 collectibles and logging out. The trophy/achievement is packaged with the update, the update is the pull. They're not targeting trophy hunters just because there's one tied to there game update they launch 3 times a year for their player base.

I don't honestly believe you think the Devs are sitting there thinking "Oh we need to make sure we get those trophy/achievement hunters to login for 5min". They don't care about those type of players, they're not the ones playing multiple times a week / buying their cosmetics.

3x

I read a bit of your post not all if it because I dont care enough. I said what I wanted to say and it seems you are just trying to wind me up. I'm done with you.

I don’t mind redownloading the game every 3-4 months, after getting the new collectibles I play about an hour just for fun. Criticizing tripwire for the endless updates for free is mind boggling to me, too many devs cut and run after just 1 year or less.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I read a bit of your post not all if it because I dont care enough. I said what I wanted to say and it seems you are just trying to wind me up. I'm done with you.

Yep I'm sure trying to wind you up by speaking logically when it comes to game updates. Nail on the head, have a good one.

3x

Edited by Skurkitty
Initial image wrong
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Yep I'm sure trying to wind you up by speaking logically when it comes to game updates. Nail on the head, have a good one.

3x

You are just one of those people I'd just rather avoid irl. But yeah have a good one hopefully far away from me.