New DLC with a Trophy

Sailar91

They just released a new DLC with as usual a new trophy like all the others

With this trophy I think they reached the limit of 13 trophies, so I expect for a DLC pack 3 

====================================================================

Forgotten Knowledge
Find all collectibles on Netherhold

Hidden Globes
Destroy 10 Snow Globes in Carillon Hamlet

Marine Research
Collect 10 Holographic Projectors in Rig

Not Night Lamps
Collect 10 Glowing Skulls in Barmwich Town

Lost Goods
Collect 10 Snow Globes in Crash

Projections from the Deep
Collect 10 Holographic Projectors in Subduction

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 4

It could be the last update, atleast its free and not impossibly difficult. I don't mind it coming out if its consistent, worse thing would be the releasing dlc trophies way down the line without any warning and it be paid. 

But then again, it ain't that deep

• Like 4

I read somewhere that this is possibly going to be the last year for updates of this game, so they may end it after 2021. I believe Killing Floor 3 may be in the works, but I don't think it's quite been confirmed directly yet.

I could be wrong though, and I won't mind if they keep giving us a free new map and trophy every few months. This game rocks and is a blast to get back into every so often.

Edited by Rednax_99
Fixing error

5 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

This is basically a free ultra rare. Even the trophy for the map that came out in december 2020 is still an ultra rare at 4.99%, so this one will probably be an UR for a while as well

Like every new trophy for this game ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 4:34 PM, Rednax_99 said:

I read somewhere that this is possibly going to be the last year for updates of this game, so they may end it after 2021. I believe Killing Floor 3 may be in the works, but I don't think it's quite been confirmed directly yet.

I could be wrong though, and I won't mind if they keep giving us a free new map and trophy every few months. This game rocks and is a blast to get back into every so often.

They announced a full year of 2022 content. Summer, fall and winter so probably 3 maps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rednax_99 said:

Ah, cool. Thanks for the info, that's good to hear. I love this game a ton and always look forward to playing every few months

Same here. I would have liked base trophies requiring all classes at lv 25 so I have something extra to do every time I return for a map instead of just the collectibles. I’m hoping zombie army 4 support continues too but I think that game is done now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

So excited!! You know what be sweet though is a PS5 version. ;)

with crossplay.

That would be cool especially crossplay but I’m doubtful that will happen since the game already runs at a stable 1440p and 60fps on ps5 even with max fov. If it does happen then hopefully I have a 120hz tv by then to enjoy the 120fps/4k version.

Edited by DHawk12

• 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

have they finally finished tacking on dlc for this game?

their typical trophy dlc ad ons have been released in March, June, September and December

Nope, there's a new DLC + Trophy, coming either very late this month or early next month. The devs have promised years of support for this game so don't expect it to end anytime soon.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The devs have promised years of support for this game so don't expect it to end anytime soon.

this game came out since 2016 it's safe to say they kept their word and have supported the game for 6 years now. nothing to scuff at if they stop now

1 hour ago, Christonyan said:
What Lies Ahead

With the ongoing success and support of the fans in 2021, I am very happy to announce that Killing Floor 2 will continue to be supported for its 7th Year of Post-Release Seasonal Updates that we’ll be looking to make chock full of new weapons, maps, weeklies, cosmetic customization and quality of life improvements that are vital to the game’s success. We will be continuing to partner with Saber Interactive to make this a reality. An important change for 2022 is that we’ll be looking to consolidate to three major updates for the year with the Summer, Fall, and Winter seasons as our main release targets. As the team has been working non-stop the past year, we feel this break at the beginning of next year will allow us to refresh, explore, and iterate towards delivering a more excellent and polished experience for the new year ahead.

Source

I was wondering why we didn't get the usual Spring update. Thanks for posting.