I want to get a platinum which has a PSN Profile rarity under 1.18%

WhiterWhite00

You can find a lot of easy-intermediate ultra rare plats on my profile. Injustice is not a particularly difficult game to do, it will take some time to finish it though.

Bound is definitely a great choice, with some guides it is simple enough to get every trophy.

Generally most of ultra rare trophies are easy, but they usually require some time to get, so when you ask something "not too easy" but also "not too hard" then there is not that much choice.

If it can also be a ps3 game I'd name The Fight (if you have 2 ps move+camera) which takes something like 20h (half spent in boosting). But also Greg Hastings Paintball 2 is a simple enough game.

Edited by VirtualNight

1 hour ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Was it hard? I saw some plat reviews on YT and a lot of comments were saying it's very hard and it took a lot of time

Surgeon Simulator is hard because of the awful controls that are incredibly unresponsive and never do what you want.

The PS3 version of Red Faction: Guerrilla has Plat rating of 0.73% and isn't especially hard, just time consuming due to the amount of boosting required for the online trophies.

Far Cry 2 also isn't massively hard, just extremely time consuming due to the servers being terrible and the online trophies requiring a lot of boosting. Its' Plat rating is 0.62%

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 23/10/2021 at 11:32 PM, WhiterWhite00 said:

Was it hard? I saw some plat reviews on YT and a lot of comments were saying it's very hard and it took a lot of time

Yes it was hard, it took a lot of patience, months of it actually. It technically used to be easier, but there's a patch that fixed the trophy exploit needing you to get A++ on every level. I did it legit and it's going to take time and patience to earn that platinum.