WOT PS5

suistar7

12 hours ago, Kavatus said:

Noticed that Wargaming kept eyes peeled trophy (15 assist ribbons) eventhough they have removed ribbons. Wouldnt that cause trophylist to be unable to 100% for new players (and older ones if it doesnt autopop)? 

let me check this. i have directly contact with wargaming so i can ask them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Who do you have contact with may I ask? Is it MintoVimto? 

Direct contact with someone who works there is probably the only way this stands a chance of getting fixed. 

Im a CC for some WG Games so I know a lot of people from WG.
Know the CMs for the different regions and can contact developers directly

Edited by suistar7

Stay away from this crap game (and other Wargaming games too), it's been a shit show for the past year and as stated many times before, devs make absolutely NO effort to listen to feedback.

Trophy wise on PS4, it's been a very rocky road and some trophies that were supposed to come back are still unobtainable to this day.

You've been warned.

Wargaming doesnt deserve any attention

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Hunter, today I can share with you the feedback regarding the trophies from the ps5 version

Going over your inquiry, we would like to inform you that PS5 shares similar trophies with PS4 trophies; some previously earned trophies will be received upon login, while others will require playing a battle. Players will have to re-earn trophies that are achieved in a single battle e.g. Top Gun, Steel Wall, Don't Scratch the Paint, Sniper, Ranger, Murica, etc.

25 minutes ago, suistar7 said:

Hello Hunter, today I can share with you the feedback regarding the trophies from the ps5 version

You asked them about an unobtainable trophy and they pretty much reply with a standard reply about trophy autopopping or something?

well this trophy was already unobtainable for a year and also doesn't autopop when you have done the ps4 variant. Either they are very dumb or ignorant to the issues they created. 

citating my partner in crime back in the shutdown days :P

On 31-10-2021 at 6:29 AM, Okoteiru said:

Stay away from this crap game (and other Wargaming games too), it's been a shit show for the past year and as stated many times before, devs make absolutely NO effort to listen to feedback.

Trophy wise on PS4, it's been a very rocky road and some trophies that were supposed to come back are still unobtainable to this day.

You've been warned.

Wargaming doesnt deserve any attention

Stay away from this game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

You asked them about an unobtainable trophy and they pretty much reply with a standard reply about trophy autopopping or something?

well this trophy was already unobtainable for a year and also doesn't autopop when you have done the ps4 variant. Either they are very dumb or ignorant to the issues they created. 

citating my partner in crime back in the shutdown days

No i asked about the sync from the base game trophies. because in a wotc announcement was written you earned some trophies when starting the game and some when you enter a battle automatically. But that was wrong you got a lot of trophies but not all, some you have to re-earn in battles.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25.4.2022 at 11:16 AM, Adam-noid said:

@suistar7
Same questions here. Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately only players who obtained the trophy in the past can getting the trophy from the ps5 version too.
The base game trophies obtained (think it was 40%) automatically, the rest you have to obtain with playing again.

- The 100 Matches trophies you can trigger with playing one match with the needed class.
- The tier x trophies you get with playing one battle with the different nations.

But trophies like reaching a ace-tank or survie with 100 percent (the "special" one) you have to grind again, they will be not auto-pop.

Thats the information which i get from the CM and the Senior CM from wot console

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 4:06 AM, suistar7 said:

Unfortunately only players who obtained the trophy in the past can getting the trophy from the ps5 version too.
The base game trophies obtained (think it was 40%) automatically, the rest you have to obtain with playing again.

- The 100 Matches trophies you can trigger with playing one match with the needed class.
- The tier x trophies you get with playing one battle with the different nations.

But trophies like reaching a ace-tank or survie with 100 percent (the "special" one) you have to grind again, they will be not auto-pop.

Thats the information which i get from the CM and the Senior CM from wot console

Some difficult trophies like One Man Army or Ranger are bit difficult to pull off again, but still obtainable, however Eyes Peeles ("Earn 15 or more spotting assist ribbons during a multiplayer battle") is literally unobtainable, regardless of previous PS4 progress, because ribbons have been cut from the game.

Do you know if dev team considers this as something that needs to be worked on?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What is written above is not true. "whoever has the eyes peeled trophy on ps4 can have it on ps5".

eyes peeled from the beginning of the game's release on ps5 is unobtainable. Compare the list of dlc trophies where is eyes peeled... They could remove one unachievable trophy for ranked battles, but the damn eyes peeled couldn't? There was no ribbon mechanic, but now that they've added it back and they say "the trophy is retired", here's an example of one of the devs' responses on discord:

Hello, as mentioned many times in there, this Trophy is Retired and cannot be earned. No one has been ignored as I've answered you all on this many times now.

They insist that they once gave information that some achievements and trophies will be unachievable because they remove some content - that's right, but for PS4 players!

Another argument they use, Sony has a policy that there must be trophies and they can't change their criteria, but they changed a lot in the PS5 version.

They don't care that they destroyed some players' years of work to have a 100% profile

Total nonsense and absurdity.