Can't find any lobby or join lobby

GrantVernonHart

9 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

If the friend challenges still aren't working, then it shouldn't be taken off the unobtainables list.

If anyone can confirm the status of the Friend Challenge related trophies, I'll file an updated PSNP+ report ASAP if needed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If anyone can confirm the status of the Friend Challenge related trophies, I'll file an updated PSNP+ report ASAP.

I was just able to pop the trophy Friends make better enemies on my main, but could not receive a challenge on my alt. So still just seems to be knackered for some accounts and not others.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fiercethetear said:

So what is the final availability of the platinum for someone who is just starting the game?

You have to make sure your stats register on the leaderboards in order to get the Friends Make Better Enemies. If it does, you can platinum the game. You also have try and not get a trophy on the first race as best you can. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

If you have the Friendly Competition and Friends Make Better Enemies trophies, then you should be fine.

Everyone can get Friendly Competition if they send a friend request to someone who does appear on the leader board.

It is only Friends Make Better Enemies that is problematic and unobtainable for some accounts.

7 hours ago, iXanon said:

It works for some and not others, hence I requested it's removal.

Then it should still be in the unobtainables list, with maybe a note explaining the situation.

From what I'm led to believe, only PSN accounts that have played an Activision game online before a certain date in 2015 are able to appear on the leaderboards, so if your account is newer than that, or if you've changed your PSN name, then it's unobtainable for you. If a brand new PSN account can't achieve all the trophies playing the game from scratch today, then it should be considered unobtainable.

I believe that theory was debunked, as several 'newer' accounts have been able to appear on the leaderboard without issue, and my original account created waaaay back pre-trophies existing and without a name change, still doesn't.

The exact reason for the problem simply isn't known.

• Like 1