Can't find any lobby or join lobby

GrantVernonHart

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

When did you buy the game? I ask, because starting it after a certain date will render the Plat impossible to get - see here for more info:

It's not about when one buys the game, it's about when your account was created and wether you played other Activision games online before. And as far I remember it just prevented you from doing two trophies related to leaderboards, not from playing multiplayer modes.

Interestingly, recently a boosting partner told me (and sent me a pic about it) that he got an error and couldn't access the multiplayer at all. But this is still a different issue. 

22 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Somehow always end up creating session or failed to join someone any idea? Btw online players around 2000

Online connection 10-20 mbps NAT Type 2

I leveled up to lvl 50 recently and can assure you the only mode you'll ever find people in is the very first one you see when you access the MP game modes menu. I found people once in two other modes but they were boosting. You may know this already but I'll tell you just in case.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

It's not about when one buys the game, it's about when your account was created and wether you played other Activision games online before. And as far I remember it just prevented you from doing two trophies related to leaderboards, not from playing multiplayer modes.

Interestingly, recently a boosting partner told me (and sent me a pic about it) that he got an error and couldn't access the multiplayer at all. But this is still a different issue. 

I leveled up to lvl 50 recently and can assure you the only mode you'll ever find people in is the very first one you see when you access the MP game modes menu. I found people once in two other modes but they were boosting. You may know this already but I'll tell you just in case.

Its rarely i can join any lobbies especially the first mode (Skirmish) and sometimes got dc when the game about to start any idea how to join any lobbies? Btw i heard you got fmbe trophy is that true? 

53 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

When did you buy the game? I ask, because starting it after a certain date will render the Plat impossible to get - see here for more info:

2017 region 1 physical copies, fmbe trophy still Attainable but still buggy until this day

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Its rarely i can join any lobbies especially the first mode (Skrimish) and sometimes got dc when the game about to start any idea how to join any lobbies? Btw i heard you got fmbe trophy is that true? 

2017 region 1 physical copies, fmbe trophy still Attainable but still buggy until this day

That's weird, I was able to join skirmish lobbies easily. That's odd as well, the last day I played I got disconnected twice when I was surprisingly dominating the race, with the same group of people... It was probably a hacker, I never had a disconnection with this game. And I also experienced a hacker shitting a line of Nitro power ups during a whole race. So that's two times I encountered a hacker. (The good thing is that the guy that was in the lobby with me won 1st place in the end and I hit the hacker with the red ball power up just before the finish line so he ended up last place :D )

Yes I got the friend challenges trophy after 5 or 6 tries with 2 alts. I had more issues seeing someone other than my main on leaderboards so I could add them as rival for the other trophy.

Edited by tony_snake_24
Grammar
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

That's weird, I was able to join skirmish lobbies easily. That's odd as well, the last day I played I got disconnected twice when I was surprisingly dominating the race, with the same group of people... It was probably a hacker, I never had a disconnection with this game. And I also experienced a hacker shitting a line of Nitro power ups during a whole race. So that's two times I encountered a hacker. (The good thing is that the guy that was in the lobby with me won 1st place in the end and I hit the hacker with the red ball power up just before the finish line so he ended up last place :D )

Yes I got the friend challenges trophy after 5 or 6 tries with 2 alts. I had more issues seeing someone other than my main on leaderboards so I could add them as rival for the other trophy.

I guess the connection probably the main issues? i still can't get any good provider because they say my location out of reach but they quite cheap and have good connection compare to my current provider, it's expensive and have poor connection it's only thing i could use from now on. I got 3 alts account do you know how to get it? I'll appreciated thanks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

I guess the connection probably the main issues? i still can't get any good provider because they say my location out of reach but they quite cheap and have good connection compare to my current provider, it's expensive and have poor connection it's only thing i could use from now on. I got 3 alts account do you know how to get it? I'll appreciated thanks

I'm sorry to hear that, it may actually be your connection. You can keep trying just in case. 

The friend challenges? I think I just kept trying to see if any challenges worked. Make easy challenges for your main playing with your alts and don't just replay the first race, do many of them.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 29/10/2021 at 9:36 AM, GrantVernonHart said:

Somehow always end up creating session or failed to join someone any idea? Btw online players around 2000

Online connection 10-20 mbps NAT Type 2

Yeah PSN have fixed that now, so maybe 10-30 players on but depends what time zone you are in, make sure that your settings are set to anywhere.

• 5 months later...

The issue of not being able to connect to multiplayer seems to have cropped up again. Has anyone else gotten the "Unable to create your multiplayer game session," message? Me and a couple of other guys tried connecting and we all got the same message. All the lobbies are showing "0" online players. It seems no one has popped an online trophy in the last couple of days, either. 

Edited by wolfpack7-1

I was able to do the whole process for the friend challenge with 1 disc and my other account. 

I'm free to test a match later on online - hoping it's not down but seems Activision might be shutting down all their ps3 stuff silently as Singularity is also down...ugh. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I was able to do the whole process for the friend challenge with 1 disc and my other account. 

I'm free to test a match later on online - hoping it's not down but seems Activision might be shutting down all their ps3 stuff silently as Singularity is also down...ugh. 

Strangely enough, that part still works. I did that for a friend this past weekend and then we decided to do a few races to level up. All the servers said "0 current players" and when either of us tried to create a match or join a server, in public or private, we got the error message "Unable to create..." I checked last night and today to see if there was any change but there wasn't.

I also have the sinking feeling this is inactivistion shutting legacy stuff down. 

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I've also tried that today to no positive outcome! Does anyone have a forum or something like it where Activision could see our posts or is somebody already in contact with them? I had some more or less positiv experiences with Ubisoft in the last months but in the end we got our games back and I could finish everything so I'm not giving up without trying! If anybody has news about it I would be very glad to here them!

Life

11 minutes ago, LifeIsSenseless said:

Hey guys,

I've also tried that today to no positive outcome! Does anyone have a forum or something like it where Activision could see our posts or is somebody already in contact with them? I had some more or less positive experiences with Ubisoft in the last months but in the end we got our games back and I could finish everything so I'm not giving up without trying! If anybody has news about it I would be very glad to here them!

Life

The devs were shutdown years ago by Activision, plus Activision themselves don't care about this game and have left it to rot so tough luck I'm afraid :(. Also, Activision terminated their forums 2 years ago so there's no way to contact them outside of Twitter.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 27.9.2022 at 10:21 PM, LifeIsSenseless said:

Hey guys,

I've also tried that today to no positive outcome! Does anyone have a forum or something like it where Activision could see our posts or is somebody already in contact with them? I had some more or less positiv experiences with Ubisoft in the last months but in the end we got our games back and I could finish everything so I'm not giving up without trying! If anybody has news about it I would be very glad to here them!

Life

Did you use the adjusted DNS settings? The original game servers are unavailable for long now. Only chance to enter Multiplayer is by adjusting your DNS settings on PS3.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/02/2023 at 6:49 PM, iXanon said:

The official servers appear to be working again! I tried loading the game up just on the off-chance, and was surprised to see it let me create an online lobby for the first set of events, and there were 9 people playing the second set.

So, can it be taken off the unobtainable list?

1 hour ago, crouchingotter said:

So, can it be taken off the unobtainable list?

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I believe it was removed yesterday from PSNP+ but it takes 24 hours for the update to filter through.

If the friend challenges still aren't working, then it shouldn't be taken off the unobtainables list.