Peerless Perfectionist requirements

Hello everyone, I just want to know what is the requirements for Peerless Perfectionist. I saw people saying it needs S rank on any difficulty level and other saying S+ on both normal and nightmare is needed. Someone who got the trophy can confirm what rank I need to target? :)

Thanks

17 hours ago, DivineAlice said:

It's not hard just buy mirrorstones in nightmare they're worth 0 so if you want to use items just use  the mirrors to die and get full hp back so you don't waste points from items

in the end of the level you will not recieve minus bonus for using them?

11 hours ago, SmileSlice said:

Thank you for this information! Do you by chance have a copy or link to the updated/proper times for this new version’s release?

Everything rank wise is the same as the original Wii U release.

Im struggling to S+ Drop 2 on Nightmare. The lack of items to boost score and lack of actual ghosts to fight makes it so difficult

• Like 1

On 04.11.2021 at 7:43 AM, DivineAlice said:

No they're worth 0 and you don't get negative points so feel free to abuse them

I just start nightmare playtrough, mirrorstone cost 10000 pts, not 0. How did your mirror stone cost 0, i do not get it.

If i buy mirror stone for 10000, will i recieve minus points in the end of mission? or i just waste points?

1 minute ago, Bya-Kuchiki said:

They cost 10k yes.

But you get no punishment for using them.

I only wasting my points? i have them a lot because i make 2 playtrought on normal to collect all ghost and files.

Thank you

Edited by Riv1404

19 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

Im struggling to S+ Drop 2 on Nightmare. The lack of items to boost score and lack of actual ghosts to fight makes it so difficult

When fighting the girl with the knife (2nd to last fight of drop 2), just attack her knife, not her head. It does basically no damage, but you get good points for it. As long as you avoid her head and avoid shutter chances, you can get 200k points from this fight alone.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iSisko87 said:

Just a question, if i upgrade camera for making more damage I will get less point from each fight or I can safely fully upgrade and start my road to S+ on nightmare? 

The camera is absolutely terrible on nightmare I believe it resets to no upgrades it's slow reload and barely any damage I don't if leveling helps with nightmare

20 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

I only wasting my points? i have them a lot because i make 2 playtrought on normal to collect all ghost and files.

Thank you

I never said they're worth no points to purchase just no points in the result screen allowing you to not use healing items to take points away.

• 4 weeks later...

How are yous getting S+ on the first drop - Normal? I’m not buying items, using the lowest film grade+Reward lens on the one enemy, finishing in 6 minutes 2 seconds (skipping whichever cutscenes I can), which gives me B rank. 

Edited by Eraezr

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 3:15 AM, Eraezr said:

How are yous getting S+ on the first drop - Normal? I’m not buying items, using the lowest film grade+Reward lens on the one enemy, finishing in 6 minutes 2 seconds (skipping whichever cutscenes I can), which gives me B rank. 

I know it's been a while since you asked, but a tip for getting S+ rank on the first drop would be to make sure you also take pictures of the various specters and traces, too. Getting them centered in the circle of the photograph helps to maximize the points they give you. I believe there's about seven or eight of them in the first drop.

Edited by Monochrome

11 hours ago, Monochrome said:

I know it's been a while since you asked, but a tip for getting S+ rank on the first drop would be to make sure you also take pictures of the various specters and traces, too. Getting them centered in the circle of the photograph helps to maximize the points they give you. I believe there's about seven or eight of them in the first drop.

Thanks. I did manage to get S+ eventually. Had to adjust the photographing strategy a bit.