List of PS5 Auto-Popping Trophies

MysticStiv

I have a question regarding autopops. I will be buying ps5 this year so I can't test this right now, but I have/will have a lot of PS4 games that can autopop on ps5, however, some of the games I own on a disc. If the disc is ps4 version, and I put it into ps5, will it autopop or do I need to buy specifically the ps5 version? Or do the games offer some kind of upgrade for a smaller price? 

17 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I have a question regarding autopops. I will be buying ps5 this year so I can't test this right now, but I have/will have a lot of PS4 games that can autopop on ps5, however, some of the games I own on a disc. If the disc is ps4 version, and I put it into ps5, will it autopop or do I need to buy specifically the ps5 version? Or do the games offer some kind of upgrade for a smaller price? 

Depends on game

Some are free

Some are not, you must pay 10e 

Most have free upgrades

Edited by Squarevii87

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

Ok but it does not mean I have to buy the PS5 version of the disc/game digitally yes?

If you want to play or autopop ps5 v3rsions of games you must buy it if it's not free or download it if it's has a free upgrade

Here's an example 

If you have bought callisto protocol 60e on ps4  and you want to play it on ps5 and autopop it you must buy it 10e from store

Coz it's not free

If you have Elden ring you can do all this for free

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Knockout City does pop from PS5 to PS4, but not all trophies.

There are reports that Hood Outlaws and Legends only fully autopops PS5 to PS4, if you do it the other way around, a few trophies will not unlock, as progress is saved online and you can't repeat the required action.

What do you mean Resident Evil 1? There is no PS5 version for RE1.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Knockout City does pop from PS5 to PS4, but not all trophies.

There are reports that Hood Outlaws and Legends only fully autopops PS5 to PS4, if you do it the other way around, a few trophies will not unlock, as progress is saved online and you can't repeat the required action.

What do you mean Resident Evil 1? There is no PS5 version for RE1.

For Knockout City, that's something to keep in mind before the servers die in June. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/03/2023 at 4:54 PM, HaserPL said:

Late reply, but who knows...

For your games retail / box, look on bottom left if you have a small blue box that says PS5 Upgrade Available.

If free (Guilty Gear Strive, Tales of Arise, Sifu for example), you insert your PS4 disc, it'll act as a key to unlock free PS5 version and install it (disc needed every time you want to play your PS5 upgrade).
It's also explained on the back of your box, of course it won't work if you purchase a digital-only (no disc drive) PS5.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

since when? 1f440.png

Thumper had a partial autopop on launch ,patch made it a full autopop. And for Rez Infinite trophies have 2 requirements. Play 10 hours and have 100% shotdown rate give the same trophy. Doing the shot down rate on Ps4 gives you the full autopop. Those that did the hours played will need to do the hours played again, rest of the list autopops.

I haven't tested myself. There is a few achievers with 1 second time and few of them explained stuff on the forums.

Edited by Prometheous101