List of PS5 Auto-Popping Trophies

MysticStiv

1 minute ago, DION3TO said:

Does anyone know if Syphon Filter (or any other PS1 classic) autopops from PS4 to PS5 (or the other way around)? 1f914.png

Did any of the PS1 Classics even release PS5 specific versions to have a different trophy set?

I guess so. Considering the fastest PS5 Syphon Filter is an hour and 30 ish minutes, that’s not an auto pop. 

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Did any of the PS1 Classics even release PS5 specific versions to have a different trophy set?

I guess so. Considering the fastest PS5 Syphon Filter is an hour and 30 ish minutes, that’s not an auto pop. 

Yes! There are PS4 and PS5 versions independently of those classics. 

• 2 weeks later...

FFXIV i'd say is wrong. 

It doesn't have an autopop function per se. You will get trophies to pop for as long as you meet the requirement and do one more action of a kind - do one more quest for quest trophies, kill an enemy for "Reach level X" on a job and so on. Trophies that require clearing the duty need to be 'redone' aka complete that duty again.
You can literally meet all the requirements on pc and then "auto"-pop stuff on a console so playing on ps5 and then switching back to ps4 version should also "auto"-pop trophies. So autopop from ps5 to ps4 should work as well (assuming the requirements are met).

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MysticStiv said:

Hiya, thanks for bringing to my attention… i will update once i view evidence of this1f60e.png

You can view my list or any of the top 100 for the PS4 version. Game is by Team Ninja who have done a good job with both ways autopops, Stranger of Paradise being even better than Nioh 1 & 2 as the list autopops entirely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...