Looking forward to this?

First game was a right hidden gem. Lists looks fairly similar to the first game. The challenges from JWE1 were DLC based and the time requirements were achievable but offered little room for errors on the hardest difficulties.

Might take some figuring out amongst the community but we’ll be ok because life finds a way.

• Like 1

I love these park builder/management type games so been eagerly waiting for the release of this game since they announced it. Really enjoyed the first game (even though I still haven't fully 100% the DLC stuff) so I'll definitely be picking up a copy. Trophy list doesn't look all that bad again either.

I really enjoyed the first game, even if the controls were a little janky on a controller. I'm looking forward to eventually playing the sequel, after I dig through my backlog a bit more, and probably once a trophy guide is out. I'm expecting it'll likely also get DLC, so may just wait for it to be "complete" as well, since I usually prefer just playing everything a game has to offer in one go, instead of coming back to it months/years later for DLC. I've had to basically re-learn how to play games when I've done that before, lol.

Little off-topic, but I still hold out hope for Planet Zoo getting ported to PS4/PS5 some day as well. I haven't had a gaming PC in years since I barely used my last one, and I only play old, indie and visual novel games that are generally exclusive to PC on my current computer now and again.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

I really enjoyed the first game, even if the controls were a little janky on a controller. I'm looking forward to eventually playing the sequel, after I dig through my backlog a bit more, and probably once a trophy guide is out. I'm expecting it'll likely also get DLC, so may just wait for it to be "complete" as well, since I usually prefer just playing everything a game has to offer in one go, instead of coming back to it months/years later for DLC. I've had to basically re-learn how to play games when I've done that before, lol.

Little off-topic, but I still hold out hope for Planet Zoo getting ported to PS4/PS5 some day as well. I haven't had a gaming PC in years since I barely used my last one, and I only play old, indie and visual novel games that are generally exclusive to PC on my current computer now and again.

With you here, I loved the first game but it'll probably be a while til I get to it because of its likely DLC. I'd love planet zoo too!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Planet Coaster never got any dlc trophies in the end so it could go either way. Im with you on coming back to games I usually play them once all content has been released but I also did pre order this which I almost never do. Still hasn’t arrived though yet a fan I ordered yesterday evening somehow arrived this morning ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Also probably powerful enough to run the true legend: JPOG... spent hundreds of hours on that game.

I never got JPE1 due to issues and generally mediocre reviews and it didn't feel right. Waiting for more reviews and videos but hopefully this will be much better and possibly worth getting

I have zero interest in this game for the time being. I bought JWE1 digitally at launch even though I wanted a physical copy. First red flag was that physical copies weren't gonna be released for like a month after the digital launch.

Then they released multiple DLC like every six months and it was OVERPRICED. That was another red flag. And what's funny is people were defending it saying it's an indie developer and they have to make money somehow.

Say what you will about CD Projekt Red now, they started as an indie developer, too, and they released multiple free DLC for Witcher 1 and again for Witcher 3. There's no excuse for Frontier releasing a $2 raptor skin pack when CDPR would've released it for free.

As others have said, I'll wait for a complete edition before I decide to get it. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• Like 2

I’m looking forward to playing this once the pride drops considerably, I think this being the second game they’ll make things flow better and hopefully any issues from the first will be rectified. 
the story looks more linear than the first which is a big help, I’m looking forward to big open enclosures :)