The tomorrow children is coming back, 4 years after server closure.

4 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

what the hell is the tomorrow children?

I remember people listing it as one of the worst games of that time and when I got a ps4 I seen some game play of it before shutting down, most of what i've seen is just kids running around mining resources, does it have some combating?

You have to build a city together with other players, maintain it and protect it. You also needed to get into the mines to collect resources and matryoshka dolls.

I have played it for quite a bit. The game didn't really explain too much, so you had to find out for yourself. Mines were accessible for a limited time and every time a new generated area. You had to leave the mine area in time or disappear into the void. These areas sometimes contain enemies.

You could switch cities (servers), but on abandoned cities it was harder to maintain the city. While you are away (to the mines or simply offline), the server keeps going and might suffer monster invasions and attacks.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10‏/11‏/2021 at 2:01 AM, ConAir said:

You have to build a city together with other players, maintain it and protect it. You also needed to get into the mines to collect resources and matryoshka dolls.

I have played it for quite a bit. The game didn't really explain too much, so you had to find out for yourself. Mines were accessible for a limited time and every time a new generated area. You had to leave the mine area in time or disappear into the void. These areas sometimes contain enemies.

You could switch cities (servers), but on abandoned cities it was harder to maintain the city. While you are away (to the mines or simply offline), the server keeps going and might suffer monster invasions and attacks.  

oh, so it's more of an MMO than a minecraft wannabe?

• Like 1

On 22/11/2021 at 11:52 PM, BrandedBerserk said:

Meh, thought this game was ass to be honest. 

This^

I really wanted to like this game but after playing the beta, I was left unimpressed by the clunky controls, weak story and complete lack of any explanation about what the heck you were supposed to be doing, along with a dreary atmosphere and almost non-existent music.

I admire the devs for trying something different but it felt like they were completely out of their depth.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...